Dana Seetahal Murder Case - Page 5 of 10

A surprise statement via TV6 by the US Assistant - Page 5 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 25th Jun, 2014 - 12:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »
Discuss  Dana Seetahal Former Independent Senator Murdered - SC
16th May, 2014 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

Dana Seetahal Murder Case - Page 5

The Newsday newspaper reporters are being accused of hounding the family and relatives of Dana Seetahal to get a comment. Like those people need to eat a good breakfast, let the people mourn in peace!

So, what's the deal with this case. They have the suspect, they don't? Police not saying anything and they should of by now, woman done buried.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th May, 2014 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

Case Murder Seetahal Dana

Name: John

Title: Explanation!

Comments: It is hard to believe that in the year 2014 with all the available technology that our crime situation has to be this negative. It is obvious that those in power are not doing what needs to be done to change the increase in crime. Instead of spending billions on a new highway shouldn't we be following the methods of other countries with a very low crime rate? (Sweden, Denmark Australia, etc) Let's not reinvent the wheel but follow a proven method that works. We all know that the majority of politicians are corrupt but we still run them down and support them as though they will fix T&T. They have NOT, do NOT and will NOT. Other countries have natural disasters like hurricanes, earthquakes, tornadoes etc, but in T&T our Natural disaster is our own people and we blindly support politicians every 5 years who fail, play with statistics, and count on the fact that Trinis have a 9 day memory. Maybe when the oil and gas runs out and we become like Haiti then change might start to happen.

Post Date: 18th May, 2014 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Dana Seetahal Murder Case Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Hazlmb

Title: Crime and politicians

Comments: People have forgotten that it's people who make their own problems. I am a Trinidadian living in Canada and in all my life I have grown up in Trinidad and lived there and have not seen the likes of what's going on. I want to say, Don't blame the politicians. They are the same everywhere and will always be and never mind how many laws they make if the hearts and minds of mankind don't change nothing will change. Having said that,my sympathies go out to Dana's family.

1st Jun, 2014 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Page 5 Case Murder Seetahal Dana

This case has gone silent already! What is the latest with it? They said they had some suspects, well what is happening now?

1st Jun, 2014 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Case Murder Seetahal Dana

Indira like you aren't a Trinidadian or what? It is said that Trinidadians have a nine-day attention span, we moved on already!

16th Jun, 2014 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

Dana Seetahal Murder Case

First of all, my thoughts and prayers go out to the Seetahal family. This murder sent a shock wave through everyone in the nation especially those in the legal field.

JoePublic: Diana (4 May 2014) I didn't consider your comment as insensitive. It merely highlights how densensitized Trinis have become towards violence. We are living in a country where violent crimes seem to be a regular occurrence. I suspect people are under the impression that prominent citizens like the late Dana Seetahal would be surrounded by security guards wherever she goes. I think Trinis take their lives for granted and we need to come together as a nation and take a stand against crime. We need to stop looking at every death in this country as "Entertainment" And try to put measures in place to prevent such horrific crimes. And above all, Trinis need to stop being so apathetic and remember that it is always a tragedy whenever we lose a life to accidents or acts of violence.

Like everyone else, I would like to know, who ordered the hit? It is not surprising to me that this case seems to be fading away like all other murder cases in this country. What we need to do is, bring back Dwayne Gibbs or recruit someone competent like him, to serve as our Police Commissioner. Right now, there are too many "Crooked cops" Taking bribes and also involved in most of these crimes. I am certain that some members of the police are involved in the death of Dana Seetahal and the family will never see any justice.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Jun, 2014 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

Dana Seetahal Murder Case - Page 5

Geenie, no offense but Dwayne Gibbs you said? All the man did was wear his knee-length pants and have a tan.

I think there is more to this story than we're told, it is very sad to know people already forgot about Dana.

25th Jun, 2014 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

Dana Seetahal Murder Case Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 5

A surprise statement via TV6 by the US Assistant Secretary of State on the Dana Seetahal Murder Case said that this was a hit by organized crime but did not confirm if it was an international hit.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Dana Seetahal Murder Case

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,