Ashdrunbar Introduction

Ashdrunbar Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 27th Jan, 2017 - 6:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
Post Date: 4th May, 2014 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

Ashdrunbar Introduction
A Friend

Ashdrunbar Introduction

Hi, Everyone!

My name is AshDunbar and I'm a consenting adult to the joys of blogging, posting, internet chatting and whatnot. Basically I have been looking forward to taking part in a variety of online discussions, from the very serious (Political or environmental matters, mostly existentialism, self-determinism and permaculture) to the not-so-serious-but-nonetheless-vital (I am a bit of a Role-playing Game geek and looking forward to try my writing skills in a decent, mature roleplaying community... Also love stand-up comedy in all its forms, and old-timey acoustic music).

I am presently residing in Brazil, hailing originally from France, with a fair command of English, Spanish, German and Portuguese. I can also impress your neighbors with my 3 words of Czech or Swedish but that's as far as I go.

Oh, yes: political views mainly on the left side of the spectrum but I do enjoy a good banter with ultra-liberals from time to time, just for kicks...!

Hope we all get to have some good talks.
[..]

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th May, 2014 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Ashdrunbar

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Role-Player

We be looking' fer mature minded DEDICATED players, be ye the one that fits this description? We hope yer not just passing through trying to cause a ruckus, so make sure to READ the following: Constructive Posting Policy.

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post ye can start playing forthwith, just use the easy: D&D Start Guide

For Pathfinder check the [+] Member Wars Role-playing Game Board where all the Member managed Role-playing Games are located.

This is a good guide to understanding Role-playing Games here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

Other Medieval Related role-playing games
[+] World of Medieval Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Gwynedd Medieval Village Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Text MMORPG

Dungeons & Dragons is NOT the only genre here. For other Role-playing Game genres look at the: Custom Built Text Based role-playing games

Post Date: 4th May, 2014 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

Ashdrunbar Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Ash! You have a very colorful background, you might fit in nicely. If you have any questions about how the community works you can always reply with your questions and someone will answer. Have fun on the boards.

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2017 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Ashdrunbar Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Ashdrunbar

Hello again,

Back online after 2 years of absence.
Hopefully will be a little more present in the futureā€¦.

Presently designing a character for Role-playing Game Dungeons & Dragons 5e with Dashain as Dungeon Master.

More updates soon.

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2017 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Ashdrunbar

international QUOTE (AshDrunbar)
1. Don't know where to post my introduction to the forum
2. Started creating a character but can't find the editor for it anymore
3. Can't seem to upload an image for my avatar or even use one you have in your gallery
4. Don't know how to access the image editor for my Role-playing Game character either

You sent in the above question. Do you have answers for those yet or do you still need them answered? I can these briefly:

1. That is here where you just replied, your introduction.
2. Go to the game you are in click on "GM Stats" and look for your character there.
3. Only upgraded members can have a custom avatar
4. There are set avatars accessible via the "Edit" button on your character sheet.

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2017 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

Ashdrunbar Introduction
A Friend

Ashdrunbar Introduction

Hey

Thanks, in fact I'd figured out points 1, 3 and 4 already.

Point 2 was still an issue though, so I do appreciate the prompt answer, thanks a lot !

One more thing: can I edit my posted messages or do I also need upgraded member status? Any forum I can see the complete upgraded member benefits ?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Jan, 2017 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Ashdrunbar Introduction

Your welcome AshDrunbar. Regular members have 30 minutes to edit their posts while upgraded members have 36 hours. You can see the comparison via the buttons to the very bottom of every page or go to: Compare Membership or Donate.

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2017 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Ashdrunbar Introduction
A Friend

Ashdrunbar Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Easiest way to get to your character sheet is to go to one of the posts you've made in any of the three threads devoted to the game. There's a button to your CS on the right hand side of every post, and you can edit it there.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Ashdrunbar Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,