Diego Martin

Diego Martin - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 17th May, 2013 - 4:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Trinidad Tobago Real Estate Trinidad
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2008 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Diego Martin

Diego Martin

This Thread has been created to Discuss anything related to this place within Trinidad Consider Discussing services available, housing, local goods and services and the general atmosphere of the Community. You can also Some More Info HERE.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Feb, 2012 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Martin Diego

Diego Martin could be nice place to live but too many criminals are entrenched in some parts of it especially up La Puerta and anything near Patna Village. Also just like Petit Valley there is a real problem with squatters and those who just don't want to get out of the ghetto.

13th Dec, 2012 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

Diego Martin Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Thank goodness they started with the expansion of the Diego Martin highway. There is way too much traffic at that intersection just before Starlite shopping plaza.

16th Dec, 2012 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

Martin Diego

I thought they were just doing repairs for the drainage, because of the flooding problem in the area.

4th May, 2013 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Martin Diego

Pandora, they are widening the [highway] and pushing back the pavements by Starlite to create 3 lanes for traffic.

Now answering the general subject about Diego Martin - Not only flooding is ridiculous but it is very dangerous to live in Diego Martin, lots of murders and robberies especially the deeper in Diego Martin you go.

5th May, 2013 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Diego Martin

I'm from the east but I always loved the appearance of some parts of Diego Martin. There is some inconsistency though but when it's nice, it's nice.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th May, 2013 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Diego Martin

international QUOTE
There is some inconsistency though but when it's nice, it's nice.

Isn't most of Trinidad like that? How many times do you go through an area, any area and you will see this posh house and next to it is a shack. Or you get one street that is well kept and the next street only a block away is in ruins.

17th May, 2013 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

Diego Martin Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Trinilicious most parts of Trinidad are not like Diego Martin. I see nowhere in the east that's comparable except maybe Trincity but even Trincity is too small to compare.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Diego Martin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,