TT Post Reviewed

Tt Post Reviewed - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 20th May, 2008 - 8:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

?
Poll: My general feelings about TT Post:
  TT Post service is great, never had any problems       0.00%
  TT Post service is good, but sometimes delivery is late       0.00%
  TT Post service is average and needs some improvement       16.67%
  TT Post service is lacking and needs an overhaul       33.33%
  TT Post service is one of the worst I have ever seen       50.00%
Total Votes: 6
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Trinidad Postal Services Reviews for the Trinidad & Tobago Postal Service or TTPost. Ever since the national mail system was handed over to a private company to run it seems the service gets worst and the charges are ridiculous.
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2008 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

TT Post Reviewed

TT Post Worker Strike

Do you agree with the actions of the TT Post workers in striking for a long period thus also affecting mail?

Keywords: TTPost

Sponsored Links:
5th May, 2008 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Reviewed Post TT

I understand their concerns and why they are doing it, but it does not make me happy because my mail has been delayed for over three weeks now. I just called my local Post Office and they seemed to have nothing resolved yet. What is up with the management of TT Post? Just give your workers descent bags, vehicles and their money so they can work and we can get our mail!

Post Date: 5th May, 2008 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

TT Post Reviewed
A Friend

TT Post Reviewed Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Sounds like it is going to be a long strike. I guess I will not send you any care packages for a while. smile.gif

20th May, 2008 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

Reviewed Post TT

I just called a local TTPost office. Based on information provided the Post Offices are receiving the mail from the central office, but they remain in boxes and not distributed by the workers because of the industrial action.

When I asked the TTPost worker why management is not settling with them she said she did not know and asked to talk with them. I said I did not know how to do that and she recommended the 800-Post number, I said I already tried that but they were not helpful. She replied that is because plenty people are calling and complaining.

Where does that leave us, the people who just want to get their mail? Well consider the following:

1. The mail in each of these post offices better be secure, because failure on their part to distribute the mail and having it stolen can be a serious issue, especially for those of us who PAY money to have a POBox or POBag.

2. Why doesn't the local news ever follow-up with these issues? They just drop it instead of hitting TTPost management for answers. Citizens must now remain guessing.

3. Since no bills are given, no one can pay their bill at banks, other Post Offices, etc. Now, we have to go and stand in a line in order to pay a bill!

All of this makes me very angry!

TT Post Reviewed
TT Post Reviewed (Hover)

20th May, 2008 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Reviewed Post TT

Is this affecting out bound mail because someone is supposed to be sending me something and I don't want it stuck in some TT Post office?

20th May, 2008 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

TT Post Reviewed

I don't think so, at least I hope not. I sent a package recently to someone in the US so I will let you know how long it took to get there. Personally I doubt they would want packages being sent to remain because the stockpile would be too much for them to deal with.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th May, 2008 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

TT Post Reviewed

That's terrible!
People in the UK were up in arms over UK postal strikes that lasted 2 days at a time...I don't know how we would go on if the strikes were for over 3 weeks!

I know they're trying to prove their point, but I think they should be giving up now, even if they call a strike a few weeks later.

20th May, 2008 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

TT Post Reviewed Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

I don't know how we would go on if the strikes were for over 3 weeks!

Three weeks is nothing, I have not received mail for the last two months! They tried to stop people from getting their pension too, but management made an agreement with them to at least let that through. Of course as I mentioned earlier, nothing is being said about it, one would think that the media would be clamoring the TT Post offices. I understand their grievances but holding my mail for such a long period while I'm paying for a P.O.BAG makes me angry.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: TT Post Reviewed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,