North Korea Tours

North Korea Tours - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 20th Jun, 2017 - 5:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
North Korea North Korea Tourism
Post Date: 30th Jul, 2014 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

North Korea Tours

6 things you need to know about North Korea

DID you know that it's not the year 2014 in North Korea? These are things you need to know about the world's most mysterious and secretive nation. Ref. Source 1

Sponsored Links:
31st Jul, 2014 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Tours Korea North

I read the article, there are a lot of things you must do so you don't get in trouble. Not a place I would want to go on holiday, I rather relax not worry if I'm offending someone.

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2017 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

North Korea Tours Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Kim's strict rule book for tourists. IT IS surprisingly easy to visit North Korea. But before you arrive, you have to study a 10-page rule book with bizarre rules. Source 8k.

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2017 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

North Korea Tours
A Friend

Tours Korea North

I would stay far away from this country and its weird rules. Seems that they change rules during stays just so that they can arrest someone and then torture information out of them. This is not a good place to visit.

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2017 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

Tours Korea North

Tour group says no more Americans to North Korea after Warmbier's death. The travel company that took Otto Warmbier to North Korea said it will no longer take Americans there. Source 6y.

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2017 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

North Korea Tours
A Friend

North Korea Tours

I am glad that they are restricting their tour groups. Americans should not go to a country like North Korea. It and other countries are very dangerous places for Americans. Top of the list are North Korea, Iran, Afghanistan. I am sure there are others just as dangerous.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2017 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

North Korea Tours
A Friend

North Korea Tours

My goodness, why would this tour group take Americans there anyway? We are still technically at war with North Korea as we only signed a cease fire, not a peace treaty. The DMZ is one of the most dangerous places on Earth… and the country to the north even more so if your passport is from the US.

20th Jun, 2017 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

North Korea Tours Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

The real question is why are there Americans dumb enough to go to North Korea? Obviously they do not follow the news or simply do not care.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: North Korea Tours

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,