Al Franken

Al Franken - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 21st Jun, 2017 - 12:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Discuss  Al Franken Senator
Post Date: 11th May, 2008 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Al Franken

Al Franken For Senate

Do you think that Al Franken For Senate despite making racist comments against Asian women and failing to get worker's compensation insurance for his own employees?

international QUOTE
"Alan Stuart Franken (Born May 21, 1951) is an American comedian, actor, writer and politician. He is currently the junior United States Senator from Minnesota. He became well known in the 1970s and 1980s as a writer and performer on the television comedy show Saturday Night Live. After several decades as a comedic actor and writer, he became a prominent liberal political activist. Franken was first elected to the United States Senate in 2008 in a narrow victory over incumbent Republican Senator Norm Coleman, and then won re-election in 2014 over Republican challenger Mike McFadden. Franken is a member of the Minnesota Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party (DFL), an affiliate of the Democratic Party. Born in New York City, Franken moved to Minnesota when he was four but he later went back to the East Coast and attended Harvard College. With his writing partner Tom Davis, with whom he had developed an interest in improvisational theatre in high school, he was hired as a writer for SNL at its inception in 1975. He worked on the show as a writer and performer until 1980, and returned from 1985 to 1995. After leaving SNL, he wrote and acted in movies and television shows. He also hosted a nationally syndicated, political radio talk show, The Al Franken Show, and wrote six books, four of which are political satires critical of conservative politics." Ref. Source 1i

Al Franken
Al Franken (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2009 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Franken Al

Al Frabken Wins

Democrat Al Franken Wins Minnesota U.S. Senate Seat After Recount.
Ref. ABC News

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2009 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

Al Franken History & Civil Business Politics

Al Franken Won

Minnesota's Supreme Court has declared Democrat Al Franken the winner of the state's disputed U.S. Senate race. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

Franken Al

Democratic Sen. Al Franken opens up on Trump, Obama and Cruz. In an exclusive interview, Minnesota Sen. Al Franken dishes on his fellow senators, criticizes President Obama's failure to help him in his 2008 Senate bid, and discusses the odds that President Trump won't end up serving his full four-year term. The conversation with Washington Bureau Chief Susan Page on Capital Download is the first interview Sen. Franken has done on his memoir, "Al Franken: Giant of the Senate, by Al Franken," being published May 30 by Twelve. Ref. USAToday.

23rd May, 2017 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Franken Al

Sen. Al Franken reminds me of that Jewish actor that always does the monotone role in comedies. From the few times I've heard him speak in oversight committees I must say I like the way he interrogates and brings points to focus even when others try to down play them. He is not a lawyer but often renders his case in a manner that would make him worthy to be in the profession.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2017 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

Al Franken

Could Al Franken be our next president. Is anyone else on the same page? Source 1f.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2017 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

Al Franken
A Friend

Al Franken

Yeah, I could see this actually. I never really thought about this but I could see it happening. Personally, I would like to see Vice President Biden run for president… I think he'd be a pretty good president and there are many areas we don't agree.

21st Jun, 2017 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Al Franken Politics Business Civil & History

I do not think the Dems would want him to run and if some did they wouldn't be the majority. They want someone they could wangle a bit and Al isn't the type.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 28 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.8%

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Al Franken

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,