Trinidad & Tobago National Elections 2015

Trinidad Tobago National Elections 2015 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 19th Sep, 2014 - 1:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »
Best of  Trinidad & Tobago National Elections 2015 Will there still be a unity government? Who will win: UNC, COP, MSJ, ILP, PNM, NJAC or some other coalition? Will the run off elections change the outcome of elections?
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2014 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

What are your predictions for the outcome of the Trinidad & Tobago National Elections 2015?

Trinidad & Tobago National Elections 2015 (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
19th Aug, 2014 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

Elections National Tobago and Trinidad

From this early point I see a split up of all the major parties. COP and UNC will run on their own tickets and of course PNM has always ran on their own strength either to their benefit or fail. There might be a small coalition of other parties but I don't see them getting a significant vote.

29th Aug, 2014 - 11:31am / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago National Elections 2015 Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

With all this constitution reform the only thing you'll see in the parliament is UNC and PNM because the small parties won't have a chance with run off elections.

31st Aug, 2014 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

The new elections bill passed so there is no predicting who will win but if anything it will likely be just PNM and UNC. I don't think MSJ, ILP, or COP coming in anywhere near the needed votes to stay in government.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2014 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

Name: Mali

Comments: The PNM will win but not by a wide margin. People have been disgruntled for too long with what has been going on since 2010.

13th Sep, 2014 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

As it is now I don't see the PNM winning but at the same time I don't see the PP staying as it has. I don't think the COP will get many seats if any but it depends on if the COP will run on their own strength.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2014 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

Name: Larry

Comments: I feel we will be in for a shock this coming election. There are a lot of people supporting the PP government its just that the media makes it sounds like no one is in favor of the government.

19th Sep, 2014 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago National Elections 2015 Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Still too early to predict anything but one thing I am sure about is the PP are not as strong as they were when they first came into government.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Trinidad & Tobago National Elections 2015

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,