UFC Fight Night 50: Jacare vs. Mousasi

Ufc Fight Night 50 Jacare Vs Mousasi - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 24th Sep, 2014 - 2:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

UFC Fight Night 50 Jacare vs Mousasi MMA - Mixed Martial Arts
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2014 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

What is your review for the Mixed Martial Arts event called, "UFC Fight Night 50: Jacare vs. Mousasi"?

UFC Fight Night 50: Jacare vs. Mousasi (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2014 - 4:38am / Post ID: #

Mousasi vs Jacare Night Fight UFC

The UFC holds its best fight card in months with a sensational television offering headlined by a middleweight clash between top contenders "Jacare" Souza and Gegard Mousasi. The rest of the card is also filled with important bouts and noteworthy names from heavyweight to flyweight. Will Jacare prove he deserves a title shot next or is Mousasi about to repeat his success over the Brazilian once again?

24th Sep, 2014 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

UFC Fight Night 50: Jacare vs. Mousasi Sports & Fashion Music Movies

The best fight was Lauzon vs Chiesa. I didn't agree with the stoppage. I've seen worst busted up faces and the doctors allowed them to continue. I hope to see a rematch because these two were good to watch.

> TOPIC: UFC Fight Night 50: Jacare vs. Mousasi

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,