Sugar Addiction - Harmful Affects Of Sugar - Page 4 of 8

I'm one of those who loves sugar I - Page 4 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 5th May, 2017 - 7:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
  Sugar Addiction,Harmful Affects Sugar Probably along with hydrogenated oil - sugar is one of the worst additives in processed food today. Save for fruits, sugar is not so widely abundent in a natural diet or in other words man was not meant to be consuming loads of sugar as modern man is doing today.
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2016 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

Sugar Addiction - Harmful Affects Of Sugar
A Friend

Sugar Addiction - Harmful Affects Of Sugar - Page 4

I have over the past couple years cut down the amount of sweet foods I eat. Granted I cut down more and probably be a more healthy weight but I am getting there. I know I did not get in the shape I am in now over night so it will take a bit to get better control of my dietary habits and eat a lot less sugar treats.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2017 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Sugar Affects Harmful Addiction Sugar

High-sugar diet programs a short lifespan in flies

Flies with a history of eating a high sugar diet live shorter lives, even after their diet improves. This is because the unhealthy diet drives long-term reprogramming of gene expression, according to a team of researchers. Ref. Source 9r.

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2017 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

Sugar Addiction - Harmful Affects Of Sugar Health & Special Psychology

The type, not just the amount, of sugar consumption matters in risk of health problems

The type of sugar you eat—and not just calorie count—may determine your risk for chronic disease. A new study is the first of its kind to compare the effects of two types of sugar on metabolic and vascular function. Ref. Source 7i.

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2017 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Sugar Affects Harmful Addiction Sugar

Safe uti­li­za­tion of die­ta­ry su­gars requi­res dy­na­mic cont­rol of re­dox ba­lance

Without dynamic control of redox balance animals lose their ability to survive on sugar-rich food. The regulatory system to control redox balance involves sugar-dependent gene regulation and protein phosphorylation. Ref. Source 9v.

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 11:48am / Post ID: #

Sugar Affects Harmful Addiction Sugar

Blood fatty acids reveal your child's diet

Eating lots of sugary candy may strain the liver, alter the body’s fatty acid metabolism and increase the risk of cardiometabolic diseases already in childhood. Children’s blood fatty acid composition reflects their diet - but luckily this composition can be influenced by lifestyle interventions, say researchers. Ref. Source 4y.

Post Date: 5th May, 2017 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Sugar-sweetened beverages becoming more affordable around the world

A new study concludes that sugar-sweetened beverages have become more affordable around the globe, and are likely to become even more affordable and more widely consumed. Ref. Source 9s.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th May, 2017 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Sugar Addiction Harmful Affects Sugar - Page 4

.. And thus more deadly. These beverages are the kiss of death. They lead to all kinds of maladies. We are so addicted to sugar and it is so bad for us. I went through numerous health, wellness, and physical fitness training courses during my Army career and each one of them stressed how bad this is for us. Rather than proliferating these things we should be labeling them like cigarettes as hazardous. They are even more so for expectant mothers and their unborn babies.

5th May, 2017 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Sugar Addiction Harmful Affects Sugar Psychology Special & Health - Page 4

I'm one of those who loves sugar I just can't see myself cutting it from my diet. How do you live without a Mars bar, oreos, cake, ice cream and all that? I think I rather be sick as stupid as that might sound.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Sugar Addiction - Harmful Affects Of Sugar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,