Lanher Dish Glow

Lanher Dish Glow - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 30th Mar, 2015 - 9:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Lanher Dish Glow Trinidad Product Review
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2014 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #

Lanher Dish Glow

Lanher Dish Glow

Based on your experiences what for you was the Lanher Dish Glow's rating, pros and cons?

Lanher Dish Glow
Lanher Dish Glow (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
15th Nov, 2014 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Glow Dish Lanher

It is not as good as Quix but I buy it because it tends to be cheaper and money tight. I like their lavender one more than the regular.

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2015 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

Lanher Dish Glow Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Jocelyne

Title: Lavender Lanher Dish Glow special edition

Comments: I was very happy to have found an effective thick, gentle and pleasant smelling dish soap in the old version of Lavender Dish Glow. Unfortunately, I recently bought the new special concentrated edition of the Lavender Dish Glow and was totally disappointed with the poignant, atrocious lasting smell almost that of a disinfectant and the thinness of it. I would not recommend it anymore much less buying it.it almost gives me a headache. Can you revert to the old version and make me happy again. Thank you for reading me and alleviating my plight.

> TOPIC: Lanher Dish Glow

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,