Harry Reid & Mormons

Harry Reid Mormons - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 21st Jan, 2017 - 2:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2014 - 10:14am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Harry Reid & Mormons

Mormon Bishop: Harry Reid "Isn't a Man of Serious Faith" Because He's Pro-Abortion

As LifeNews previously reported, pro-abortion Senate Majority Leader, Harry Reid lost his position when pro-life candidates took over the U.S. Senate. Ref. Source 2

Sponsored Links:
12th Nov, 2014 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Mormons and Reid Harry

For a long time I've wondered which one Harry Reid followed more: politics or religion. Its quite evident the answer to that but his status in the church is questionable for me and the public as well but seemingly not for the leaders of the church.

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2015 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Harry Reid & Mormons Studies Doctrine Mormon

Harry Reid Calls Bill to Ban Abortions After 20 Weeks America’s “Worst Nightmare”

Thomas Jefferson said that the care and protection of human life was the first order of business for any decent government, but Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid has a fundamentally different opinion of the pro-life bill to ban abortions after 20 weeks. He calls it America’s “worst nightmare.” Ref. Source 4

27th Mar, 2015 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

Mormons and Reid Harry

Well Harry Reid is not seeking election in 2016 so now he can get his act together and start giving the 'right' kind of talks.

28th Mar, 2015 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

Mormons and Reid Harry

international QUOTE
his status in the church is questionable for me and the public as well but seemingly not for the leaders of the church.

Why would his status in the Church be any of your business? I don't want to be rude but regardless how you fee about his views, he has the right to have them and share them. He is not breaking any rules and the Church agrees with me on that one.

4th Apr, 2015 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

Harry Reid & Mormons

One less mornon I mean Mormon to worry about it in the political arena. There is a reason why religion should never mix with politics.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Jan, 2017 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

Harry Reid & Mormons

Law society lauds Sen. Harry Reid's service to country, LDS Church

One of the most powerful elected officials in the country the past eight years received recognition Friday from a Mormon lawyers' group. Ref. Source 8k.

> TOPIC: Harry Reid & Mormons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,