UFC 180 Werdum vs. Hunt

Ufc 180 Werdum Vs Hunt - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 28th Nov, 2014 - 3:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  UFC 180 Werdum vs Hunt MMA - Mixed Martial Arts
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2014 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

UFC 180 Werdum vs. Hunt

UFC 180 Werdum vs. Hunt

What is your review for the Mixed Martial Arts event called, "UFC 180 Werdum vs. Hunt"?

UFC 180 Werdum vs. Hunt
UFC 180 Werdum vs. Hunt (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Nov, 2014 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

Hunt vs Werdum UFC

UFC 180: Werdum vs. Hunt was a mixed martial arts event held on November 15, 2014 at Arena Ciudad de Mexico in Mexico City, Mexico. The event was expected to be headlined by a UFC Heavyweight Championship bout between the current champion Cain Velasquez and top contender Fabrício Werdum.

28th Nov, 2014 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

UFC 180 Werdum vs. Hunt Sports & Fashion Music Movies

In the prelims the fight between the two Mexicans: Perez and Quinonez was really fast paced. I thought that Quinonez could of had that but the 2 point deduction for the intentional head butt cooked the chances of him winning.

28th Nov, 2014 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

Hunt vs Werdum UFC

The prelims was almost better than the main card. I agree with what you said Chief and I also thought the ultimate fighter final was also full of talented moves: Morales vs Roriguez. Those Latin Americans have a lot of talent.

> TOPIC: UFC 180 Werdum vs. Hunt

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,