How To Edit Smf Member Permissions

How Edit Smf Member Permissions - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 19th Dec, 2014 - 11:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Simple Machines
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2014 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

How To Edit Smf Member Permissions

Name: Dave

Comments: I have searched the SMF website and cannot find what I need. I can look at a members profile permissions and it states permissions denied are marked by strike out. But I can't find where or how to edit them. I would appreciate some suggestions on how to do this.

Sponsored Links:
19th Dec, 2014 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

Permissions Member Smf Edit How

SMF V2: In SMF Admin, under "Members" Click "Permissions" Then "Modify" The group you want to edit.

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2014 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

How To Edit Smf Member Permissions Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Name: Dave

Comments: That will not work. I do not want to edit an entire member group, just by individual. I need to take away the chat permission of certain individuals, not a member group.

19th Dec, 2014 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

Permissions Member Smf Edit How

Really you are answering your own question.

Create a member group called, "No Chat" As a for instance, with the same permissions of their current member group minus the chat then put them in that group.

If that does not work for you then you're looking at custom coding.

> TOPIC: How To Edit Smf Member Permissions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,