Charlie Hebdo Magazine - Page 3 of 4

Russians outraged after Charlie Hebdo cartoons - Page 3 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 7th Nov, 2015 - 9:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Best of  Charlie Hebdo Magazine Controversial satirical magazine with offices in Paris, France
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2015 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Charlie Hebdo Magazine - Page 3

To Keep Up With Demand Charlie Hebdo Ups Print Run

The latest edition of Charlie Hebdo keeps flying off the shelves as soon as it arrives in stores, forcing the publisher to increase the latest print run to 7 million.

Source

Sponsored Links:
4th Apr, 2015 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

Magazine Hebdo Charlie

For magazines like Charlie Hebdo and its staff I want to ask, "Was it worth it?" People died that should not have died, and within days they continued their onslaught against religious icons to do nothing other than provoke. Do not misunderstand me, I believe in the freedom of speech and that the terrorists were cowards, but I'm just saying in this situation where Charlie Hebdo had passed threats and attacks wouldn't it have been wiser to stay away from certain material?

8th Apr, 2015 - 10:52am / Post ID: #

Charlie Hebdo Magazine UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Glory, fame, the thrill of pushing the envelope chose one you might be correct. Might just be the love for the spot light or the feeling that it is their right and none will stop them. I personal am glad they did not bow down and give up. Yes they could pay for that with their lives but freedom is never free.

The real question is do we let an outside culture dictate to us how we act or talk. I personally think we fought in 42 to keep away foreign suppression and we will never stop fighting to maintain it.

If we cower and run in fear when do we stop running. Real question is were do we chose to stand and fight for our rights.

8th Apr, 2015 - 11:27am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Magazine Hebdo Charlie

I have no problem standing up for your rights, my question mainly surrounds - is it worth it? In this case its just business its not like the Charlie Hebdo Magazine is a national representation of honor and integrity.

10th Apr, 2015 - 10:17am / Post ID: #

Magazine Hebdo Charlie

I am not as convinced on the at you are as it is the basic freedom of speech and expression of thought that is being challenged here. What is it that they will threaten next is my bigger concern.

15th Apr, 2015 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

Charlie Hebdo Magazine

While the freedom of speech needs to preserved as an employer I would first think in the SAFETY of my staff before the publication and would back off the religious bit.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2015 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Charlie Hebdo Magazine - Page 3

Charlie Hebdo Causes Outrage with Drowned Toddler Cartoon:

The satirical French magazine Charlie Hebdo sparked outrage Monday after its latest issue featured a cartoon mocking the drowning of drowned Syrian toddler Aylan Kurdi. Ref. Source 4v

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2015 - 9:57am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Charlie Hebdo Magazine Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 3

Russians outraged after Charlie Hebdo cartoons 'ridicule' Sinai plane crash:

Russians have reacted with anger after the French satirical magazine published caricatures of the Russian passenger aircraft crashing in Egypt. Social media in Russia has erupted in fury at the portrayal, with users condemning its publication by Charlie Hebdo. Ref. Source 8c

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Charlie Hebdo Magazine

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,