Txtrpg Introduction

Txtrpg Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 16th Jan, 2015 - 12:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Dedicated Role-player from the ZORK era.
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2015 - 4:35am / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 294
Flag Posts: 2,673
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.7%
[+] Gain: 2,421.53 FP
Charm: 25

Txtrpg Introduction

I was searching for text Role-playing Games and ended up on this site. I am a bit confused where to go and how to start. My experience was with Zork, anyone here as old as I am to remember that? Do I need to download the game, how do I start playing?

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 9th Jan, 2015 - 4:27am
Signature: Call me sentimental.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2015 - 4:40am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Txtrpg

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Role-Player

Greetings noble. We be looking' fer mature minded DEDICATED players, be ye the one that fits this description?

We hope yer not just passing through trying to cause a ruckus, so do make sure to read the following enchanted message: Constructive Posting Policy, in this way ye be knowing the wishes of the mages and scribes.

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post ye can start playing forthwith, just use the easy: D&D Start Guide

For Pathfinder check the [+] Member Wars Role-playing Game Board where all the Member managed Role-playing Games are located.

This is a good guide to understanding Role-playing Games here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

Other Medieval Related Role-Playing Games
[+] World of Medieval Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Gwynedd Medieval Village Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Text MMORPG

Dungeons & Dragons is NOT the only genre here. For other Role-playing Game genres look at the: Custom Built Text Based Role-Playing Games

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2015 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

Txtrpg Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Txtrpg! Horde gave you what you need to start. To be sure check the link named: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me? I don't know what Zork is but maybe one of the gamers here might be able to assist. I can answer that you don't download anything. All the Role-playing Games are handled here, in the community.

Post Date: 9th Jan, 2015 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,015
Flag Posts: 51,672
Avg: 6.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,577.40 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Txtrpg

I remember Zork, in fact there was Zork I, Zork II and Zork III, I have linked the Threads that discuss those. Text Role-Play Gaming is similar to playing Zork but you do it here in the Boards, specific Boards depending on the kind of genre you are after. Just as you entered your Introduction you would a 'game move' in the same way but instead of an instant computer response like in Zork you would wait for other Players or the Dungeon Master to reply. Does that make sense?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2015 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

Member Author

Introduction Txtrpg

Thank you for the explanation. So when I want to play where exactly do I go? Sorry if the questions are stupid this is all new to me.

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 9th Jan, 2015 - 4:27am
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2015 - 5:06am / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.8%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Txtrpg Introduction

Depends on if you want to start right away or build up your core post count. If you want to start right away you could join up any of the active games in Member Wars Role-playing Game so at least you get in some experience. What you have to do in those games is up to whomever is running them.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2015 - 4:24am / Post ID: #

Member Author

Txtrpg Introduction

I thank you sir, I've gone to the member wars and asked for help there to start in their game.

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2015 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,525
Flag Posts: 9,317
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.4%
[+] Gain: 714.99 FP
Charm: 159

Txtrpg Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Hello. I don't know about Zork but if you will like to create a super hero then join us in this Source 8 board. You need to get certain requirements in before you can play so please read up.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Txtrpg Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,