Txtrpg Introduction - Page 3 of 5

Thank you I will keep that in mind. Right - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 27th Nov, 2016 - 4:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Dedicated Role-player from the ZORK era.
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2015 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 294
Flag Posts: 2,673
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.5%
[+] Gain: 2,421.53 FP
Charm: 25

Txtrpg Introduction - Page 3

OK thank you for that sometimes I'm in son many games and so many windows open that I post in the wrong place.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 9th Jan, 2015 - 4:27am
Signature: Call me sentimental.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2015 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Txtrpg Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Txtrpg

Txtrpg Make sure your character sheet is updated in the Orginal Dungeons & Dragons game. As you get closer to the fort the armor your wearing could save you but you sheet still shows AC of 9 which is not very good. smile.gif Just a For Your Information

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 20th Sep, 2015 - 5:38pm

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2016 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

Txtrpg Introduction
A Friend

Txtrpg Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Here is some of the description of your new place. I will try to get a map where you can view it.

The tall hill is about a full days ride south of the city. It commands a very good view of the north south road for a good five miles each way with some more as the road continues up and down hills. There is a clear path from the road up to the wooden walls around the hill. The wooden walls are well maintained and 15 feet in height. There are no trees on the main hill and trees have been removed to give a clear and commanding view of the roadway. They made sure that no one could approach the stronghold without being exposed. At the bottom of the hill across the road is the closest tree line as well as some of the shorter adjoining hills. Inside the walls there are catwalks on the inside allowing men to patrol the walls. The only building on the inside of the stronghold is the door that leads into the hill itself. There is plenty of room to add a barracks, stable, inn or other buildings inside the stronghold. Taxes you will be paying to the city is 7% of your income.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2016 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 39
Flag Posts: 1,334
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 10.7%
[+] Gain: 333.60 FP
Charm: 20

Page 3 Introduction Txtrpg

Txtrpg, I think you have the wrong adventure. I don't see that you made a character for my game but your last post was in my adventure.

Would you like to join?

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 8th Jun, 2015 - 1:33pm
Signature:
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2016 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

Member Author

Introduction Txtrpg

After I posted that I realized I messed up and was checking the wrong adventure. I sent an email to support so I think they will take care of it. Sorry about that I must be in too many games. rolleyes.gif.

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 9th Jan, 2015 - 4:27am
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2016 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

Txtrpg Introduction

TxtRPG, thank you for your Donation, your Membership has been upgraded to Premium and 2,500 FP has been deposited into your account as a way of us expressing our gratitude that you are willing to Donate towards the progress of the Community. You now have access to the Hidden Boards and can start a Private Blog or get your personal Avatar if you wish. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may ask here or contact the Architect directly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2016 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

Txtrpg Introduction
A Friend

Txtrpg Introduction - Page 3

Congrats on your upgraded membership. I hope you have a lot of fun spending all that new FP you have earned.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2016 - 4:59am / Post ID: #

Member Author

Txtrpg Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 3

Thank you I will keep that in mind. Right now I'm see the contest and noticing many posts coming from you. Is that a hint? *laugh*.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Txtrpg Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,