UFC Fight Night 59: McGregor vs. Siver

Ufc Fight Night 59 Mcgregor Vs Siver - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 28th Jan, 2015 - 11:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  UFC Fight Night 59 McGregor vs Siver MMA - Mixed Martial Arts
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2015 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

What is your review for the Mixed Martial Arts event called, "UFC Fight Night 59: McGregor vs. Siver"?

UFC Fight Night 59: McGregor vs. Siver (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2015 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

Siver vs McGregor Night Fight UFC

UFC Fight Night: McGregor vs. Siver (Also known as UFC Fight Night 59) was a mixed martial arts event held on January 18, 2015 at the TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts.

26th Jan, 2015 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

UFC Fight Night 59: McGregor vs. Siver Sports & Fashion Music Movies

In the last preliminary fight the judging was so bad that UFC president Dana White and Joe Rogan both apologised and said the opponent got robbed of the decision. When will the UFC judges get serious and actually look at what's taking place in the octagon?

28th Jan, 2015 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

McGregor reminds me of the Diaz brothers just not as vocal. After seeing what he did to the German I am looking forward to seeing him against Aldo but I think my prediction will be that McGregor will win.

28th Jan, 2015 - 11:46am / Post ID: #

McGregor gave Siver the finger when he would not touch gloves then he jumped out of the ring to go into Aldo's face - crazy! The fight with Cowboy Cerone was also a good one even though he did not put his all into it. Maybe he can go back for the title but against Petis I don't think he stands a chance.

> TOPIC: UFC Fight Night 59: McGregor vs. Siver

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,