Other Questions For Genealogy

Other Questions Genealogy - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 20th Mar, 2015 - 3:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

2nd Feb, 2015 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

Besides the usual stuff like name, birth, and death what other details may be important to know to compile a comprehensive family genealogical record or pedigree?

Sponsored Links:
3rd Feb, 2015 - 6:47am / Post ID: #

Genealogy Questions Other

You can start with the locations of what you mentioned, birth place, place of death, etc. You can also get marriage dates and the children that person may of had.

1st Mar, 2015 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

Other Questions For Genealogy Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Don't forget the pictures! Having many photos of your ancestors can bring to life what's written down on paper.

5th Mar, 2015 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Genealogy is not those that are dead so get as much from the living as you can. We have video technology now so you can even record them in action. What a nice record for those to come.

8th Mar, 2015 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

Thanks for all your input into my questions. Some of your suggestions I really hadn't thought about so its going to help me get my whole pedigree started.

20th Mar, 2015 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

Glad to help. You can also start with the oldest relatives first mostly because they are the most likely to pass away the soonest and take all their information with them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Other Questions For Genealogy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,