Motion-controlled Video Games

Motion-controlled Video Games - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 13th Jun, 2016 - 10:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2016 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

Motion-controlled Video Games

Motion-controlled Video Games May Improve Real World Skills
Science Related News

Motion-controlled video games, such as those played on the Wii, may help boost skills when players compete in the real world, according to a team of researchers.
Source

Sponsored Links:
30th Mar, 2016 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

Games Video Motion-controlled

For me this technology already exists but hasn't been widely merchandised for home use. If it does then it might cause some couch potatoes to get physical playing games and that is a real good thing!

9th Apr, 2016 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

Motion-controlled Video Games Gaming Video & Issues Computer

For me this is the ultimate step towards real life gaming so hand skills is no longer the measure but every part of you.

13th Apr, 2016 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

I really enjoy full body immersive games, like on the wii. Where you actually have to move and coordinate your motions to achieve results. I think the next big thing is going to be motion-controlled games while wearing VR headsets (Or better yet with hologram projections) to really feel like you are in the game and interacting. I hate that it is taking so long, but understand how difficult of a task this may actually be. It would involve a lot of data to be able to look at a virtual world from any perspective (Standing, crouching, etc) and then have to track all body movements to understand that a character is trying to jump or climb, but I don't think it should be impossible. What are some of your favorite games? As far as motion-controlled I like the wii sports games (Even if they are lacking in graphics), but as far as immersive games I enjoy things like Crisis 3 or Batman: Arkham Knight.

13th Jun, 2016 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

There are games like this already just not in production for the typical home game user. What will be cool is to get a good sweat from using full body motion. There would need to be a pause built into games because some addicts might drop from exhaustion - they already do that with couch potato games.

> TOPIC: Motion-controlled Video Games

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,