Drywall And Taping Tips

Drywall Taping Tips - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 27th Mar, 2015 - 6:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

2nd Mar, 2015 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

Drywall And Taping Tips

Drywall and Taping Tips if any one has some lets hear it.

I always try to keep the seems tight so taping is easier but in old construction it is always not possible. So how do you handle the uneven joints and twisted wall 2by4?

I tend to mud and spread using 90 minute mud many thin coats and little sanding.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Mar, 2015 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Drywall And Taping Tips
A Friend

Tips Taping Drywall

I do the easy cracks first. Apply the mud and then the tape to add more mud. For the harder and larger cracks I try to fit some drywall cut to size to place in a crack if I can. If not a lot of mudding and spreading the twist out over a larger surface like using a 18 inch mud knife.

4th Mar, 2015 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #

Drywall And Taping Tips Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Do you tend to use the half moon tape knife or the rectangular knife KNtoran? I like the rectangle as it gives more edges to come on the mud with depending on what obstacle are in the way. I have been told one should use the half moon but not why.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2015 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Drywall And Taping Tips
A Friend

Tips Taping Drywall

I do not use the half moon at all. Some have told me that it gives a smoother finish but I have seen professionals using the straight blade more than the half moon. I think it is just the users preference in the end. I liked the rectangle myself.

24th Mar, 2015 - 10:48am / Post ID: #

Tips Taping Drywall

I think your right the rectangle seems easier to use due to its rigidity. Tried the corner trellis it works not bad but used a lot of dry wall thus took two days to dry.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 24th Mar, 2015 - 10:48am

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2015 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Drywall And Taping Tips
A Friend

Drywall And Taping Tips

Wish I could tell you a better and easier way but I have not done a lot of drywall to be a expert.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Mar, 2015 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Drywall Taping Tips

Well I am hoping by opening these threads others like you will chip in so in the future people can read it and be brave enough to try this on their own.

> TOPIC: Drywall And Taping Tips

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,