Eclipse Of The Sun

Eclipse Sun - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2017 - 6:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2015 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Eclipse Of The Sun

Parts of Europe witness a total eclipse of the sun

The total eclipse, which took several hours to unfold as the moon slowly covered the sun but lasted just a few minutes, was not visible anywhere in the USA and was only be seen by residents and visitors of the Danish-owned Faroe Islands and Norwegian island group of Svalbard. Ref. Source 8

Sponsored Links:
26th Mar, 2015 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

Sun The Eclipse

Really wish I could have been in northern Europe to see it. I wonder when the next one is due over here.

13th Jun, 2017 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Eclipse Of The Sun UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

If you are interested in seeing a total eclipse of the sun make sure to set your calendar and clock:

international QUOTE
For the first time in 99 years, a total solar eclipse will cross the entire nation Aug. 21. Representatives from NASA, other federal agencies, and science organizations, will provide important viewing safety, travel and science information during two briefings at the Newseum in Washington starting at 1 p.m. EDT Wednesday, June 21. Source 3z

Keep in mind this is not a partial eclipse but total. This is the kind of thing ancient civilizations made sacrifices and pulled hearts out for the sake of not losing light.

13th Jun, 2017 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Sun The Eclipse

Definitely something I'll keep in mind but I'm sure I will be reminded by all the media and social media up to the day because they will make many diffs on it.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2017 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Sun The Eclipse

NASA looks to solar eclipse to help understand Earth's energy system. It was midafternoon, but it was dark in an area in Boulder, Colorado on Aug. 3, 1998. A thick cloud appeared overhead and dimmed the land below for more than 30 minutes. Well-calibrated radiometers showed that there were very low levels of light reaching the ground, sufficiently low that researchers decided to simulate this interesting event with computer models. Now in 2017, inspired by the event in Boulder, NASA scientists will explore the moon's eclipse of the sun to learn more about Earth's energy system. Source 2w.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2017 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Eclipse Of The Sun
A Friend

Eclipse Of The Sun

I am looking forward to the eclipse this year as the next one will be a long ways in the future that I may miss.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2017 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

Eclipse Of The Sun
A Friend

Eclipse The Sun

Kn,

We'll both be here for the next one brother. I definitely want to see this one. I'm thinking of heading somewhere near to where you can only see the corona, near the 100% mark. Somewhere in Wyoming maybe.

> TOPIC: Eclipse Of The Sun

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,