Kevin Durant

Kevin Durant - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 10th Feb, 2023 - 12:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

NBA - basketball
Post Date: 27th Mar, 2015 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Kevin Durant

Reigning NBA MVP Kevin Durant will miss the rest of the season

The Oklahoma City Thunder announced the forward, who suffered a Jones fracture in his right foot before training camp and has played in just 27 games this season, will have surgery. Ref. USAToday

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2017 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Durant Kevin

Kevin Durant finds joy, camaraderie in Warriors' championship run. After thinking about quitting basketball, Kevin Durant is now an NBA champion. Source 9k.

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2017 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

Kevin Durant
A Friend

Kevin Durant Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Good for him. He's a very talented basketball player and I'm glad to see him finally win a title. This GS team could begin a dynasty.

13th Jun, 2017 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Durant Kevin

He did awesome but I think he fed off of Curry as well. This was a team effort it wasn't a one man show like in the days of the King or Jordan.

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2017 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Kevin Durant
A Friend

Durant Kevin

Yes, I wholeheartedly agree. This was team effort and that team is loaded with talent.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2023 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

Kevin Durant

Brooklyn Nets trading former MVP Kevin Durant to Phoenix Suns in seismic move before NBA trade deadline. Durant, a two-time NBA champion and Finals MVP, is on his way to Phoenix in a blockbuster deal involving multiple players and draft picks ahead of Thursday's deadline. Source 3i.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Feb, 2023 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #

Kevin Durant

Kevin Durant is one of the best basketball players in the NBA so wherever he goes it can only make things better for the team he represents.

> TOPIC: Kevin Durant

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,