Need Expert Smf Help

Need Expert Smf Help - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 29th Mar, 2015 - 2:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

SMF - Simple Machines
Post Date: 29th Mar, 2015 - 11:48am / Post ID: #

Need Expert Smf Help

Name: Nick

Comments: I am he owner of a community for a while now. I really need your help and expertise.

I want to create full on website through my SMF Forum. I want it with a lot of bells and whistles, but clean looking and
Working. It will include:

* SMF Forum
* Wiki page (You or someone else to build)
* Small store to sell items (Accept PayPal and credit cards)
* News Feed (Post news stories of topics)
* Business Directory
* Chat Rooms

* I need it to be highly SEO modified and don't mind paying to get it highest in the search options.

Can you make this happen?

Sponsored Links:
29th Mar, 2015 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

Help Smf Expert Need

Thanks for contacting us.

We can do all the things you mentioned. The only thing I cannot guarantee is your exact rank in the search engines.

Although, you said you will pay whatever necessary do you have a more definitive budget that you are thinking about? The reason I ask is because some of your requests are open ended such as 'bells and whistles' could mean 1 or 100 add-ons.

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2015 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Need Expert Smf Help Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Name: Nick

Comments: I understand about the Search Engine. I just want to make sure to have a good site map and extras that out the page closer to the top of the search engines.

About the budget... I would like to start out around $x to $x and see where that puts us. I know I said I want lots of bells and whistles, but I want it clean and polished. I used to work for [..] and we sold tons of lights and accessories. A few made the car look nice, and a lot make it look tacky. I want this to look like a "high quality forum from a professional high quality business". User friendly with very few to no glitches. (I understand they happen from time to time, but ultimately working like a well oiled machine).

> TOPIC: Need Expert Smf Help

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,