Newsletter - April 2015

Newsletter April 2015 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 18th Apr, 2015 - 3:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
1st Apr, 2015 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

Newsletter - April 2015

Newsletter - April 2015

Were any of you caught by our most recent Email April Fool's Joke about your account being deleted?

See the History behind April Fool's Day

Sponsored Links:
1st Apr, 2015 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

April Newsletter

I thought I may have offended someone. I racked my brains to think how I could of and then thought perhaps someone had hacked into my account...its all good...Thanks that that!

1st Apr, 2015 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Newsletter - April 2015 Feedback & FAQ News Community

Jchampers based on your past Posts for you to offend anyone they would have to be ultra thin skinned. Glad you took it well. Others have also posted here: Source 3

4th Apr, 2015 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

April Newsletter

Newsletter - 4-5 April, 2015

Message from Admin:

Give us your thoughts on the Mobility Skin. Soon we will be making the change over on the Role-playing Game Boards as they are not yet Mobile Responsive. The idea is to have one Skin for everything so users do not have to keep switching Skins. We will have unique pages just for your character and a more detailed system that will allow you to customize your character as never before! For example, you will be bale to show the exact location of what you are carrying on the character and maybe even an image to show for it too!

It's Easter Weekend - is it about chocolates or religion - Is it about chocolates or religion?

KNtoran is opening back his Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Campaign, questions can be asked: KNtoran Dungeons & Dragons Play By Post

Reader maybe some of these deserve your input:

* You're Too Thin Page 2
* Is Satire Worth it? Page 3
* Garissa University College Terror Attack
* Transgender Teen
* Why People Hate Jews Page 12
* Black One Piece Swimwear Swimsuit Bikini

5th Apr, 2015 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

10th Apr, 2015 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Newsletter - April 2015

Newsletter 10 April, 2015

Message from Admin:

The new online Role-playing Game player sheet is ready for public testing. Want to help us test?
Read the Discussion about it: Text Role-playing Game Character Creator

Current Players will need to transfer their Characters to this eventually as the final place for ALL Characters to reside. There will be a many features to it including a place for Game Masters to regulate their Players!

Those of you helped FarSeer with donations may like to see this: FarSeer page 94

Raven maybe some of these deserve your input:

* Woman Gives Birth To Her Brother And Sister
* Trapped In The Body Of A Toddler
* Werdnig-Hoffman Syndrome - head transplant
* Dr. Amery Browne (T&T)
* Australia Jehovah's Witnesses
* Aluminum-ion Battery
* Stealth Racism In The Uk
* Swaziland Women

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Apr, 2015 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Newsletter April 2015

Newsletter 13-14 April, 2015

The new design of the Role-playing Game player sheet is being tested. Want to help us test? Go to the Text Role-playing Game Character Creator and use the Create Character button or simply view the Characters that Members have already created!

Reader feel free to comment on any of these highlighted Topics:

* Lee Allan Bonneau Murder Case
* ASTT page 5
* Smoking Medical Marijuana page 7
* Monitoring What Teens Do Online
* The World Isn't Overpopulated
* What If You Saw Mystic Powers In A Cafe

18th Apr, 2015 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

Newsletter April 2015 Community News FAQ & Feedback

All Boards To Mobile

After many weeks of work the entire Forum is now Mobile compliant. The last of the changes involved the Role-playing Games which had associated scripts and the hidden Boards. There will be individual pages that were custom built a long time ago that also need to be changed - we'll get to those eventually.

If anything does not show right on your Mobile please let me know about it in this Thread: Mobility Skin.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Newsletter - April 2015

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,