Text RPG Character Creator - Page 18 of 23

Character Sheet Wide Screen Columns In your - Page 18 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 26th Mar, 2016 - 12:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 23 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22  ...Latest (23) »
Closed
  Text RPG Character Creator Our in-house custom RPG creator for Forum Play By Post can be discussed here. It forms the base of holding and progressing your Character for ANY role-playing game system. Best of all it is constantly being improved.
Create RPG Character Dice JB's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette JB's SRD Game Master GM Stats
1st Feb, 2016 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #
Game Coder
Administrator
Character
Game Master Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Text RPG Character Creator - Page 18

Ignoble says...

Ponyfinder Added

Adjustments to the Text Role-playing Game Creator will now enable those in the Ponyfinder Role-playing Game to use their own unique look and feel. Although, other features still continue to be converted the Comics & Anime Board will now serve for this genre.

Sponsored Links:
24th Feb, 2016 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #
Game Coder
Administrator
Character
Game Master Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Creator Character RPG Text

Ignoble says...

Small Update

Via your Posts your Character Sheet button will now have another ID called "Role" this is mostly because of the Multi-Character option. This let's the Character Creator know which Character you have selected as "Primary" rather than simply choosing your first created Character. Even if you have not used the Character Switching option you will still have an ID attached.

9th Mar, 2016 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

Text RPG Character Creator Reviews RPG & Card Board

I was doing some role-playing with another character and I wanted to know what he looked like so I went to the character sheet of the player and noticed there wasn't a field for race. That might be something that could be added to the character sheet.

9th Mar, 2016 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #
Game Coder
Administrator
Character
Game Master Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Page 18 Creator Character RPG Text

Ignoble says...

That is what the "Character Description" box is for, a full description of what the Character looks like, etc.

10th Mar, 2016 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Creator Character RPG Text

That's true although I mostly saw it as being for background info but your race is part of your background so there. wink.gif You know what might be cool is having some sort of popup for each box with tips and maybe even a sample of what could be put in the box. Then we wouldn't forget to put in our race if we get it like a tip, hint or even as a template.

17th Mar, 2016 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #
Game Coder
Administrator
Character
Game Master Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Text RPG Character Creator

Ignoble says...

I tend to not like any kind of "Popup" but there are other effects I can use. Right now, I'm not doing any further development on the Text Role-playing Game Creator as everyone seems to be comfortable with what they have at present and the suggested upgrades was met with apathy save for a few, so I'm focusing on ROK 2 at the moment and will revisit this later.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Mar, 2016 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Text RPG Character Creator - Page 18

I for one like the upgrades that you do. It gives my character sheet a character of its own that I can style the way I like it so I will be looking out for whatever you addon later.

26th Mar, 2016 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #
Game Coder
Administrator
Character
Game Master Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Genealogy Ancestral Line
Base Has a Home Base

Text RPG Character Creator Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 18

Ignoble says...

Character Sheet Wide Screen Columns

In your Character Sheet you will now see the Wide Screen Columns like the rest of the site but instead of showing content from the whole Community it will be Role-playing Game centered. There is also a placeholder for the Auto SRD Reference to be added at some point.

Text RPG Character Creator
Text RPG Character Creator (Hover)

> TOPIC: Text RPG Character Creator

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,