My Kitchen Rules

My Kitchen Rules - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 20th Apr, 2018 - 10:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

My Kitchen Rules Cooking TV Series
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2015 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

My Kitchen Rules

My Kitchen Rules

If you are a frequent viewer of the TV Series called, "My Kitchen Rules" Then please give us your review?

My Kitchen Rules
My Kitchen Rules (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
13th Apr, 2015 - 4:33am / Post ID: #

Rules Kitchen My

I watched the first couple of seasons and enjoyed it and then it was all about the "Bitchiness" And I didn't like that. I love Manu though. Pete is in a bit of trouble at the moment with a Paleo recipe book for toddlers and babies; it was deemed unsuitable and was taken off the shelves. Anyway, aside from this, I've been watching the adds of this latest season and it hasn't really grabbed me. Having said that, if there was nothing else on, perhaps I'd watch it...or just turn off the box altogether and read a good book! *smile*

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2015 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

My Kitchen Rules Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

My Kitchen Rules Season 6 Episode 36 - The two teams who failed to brighten the emergency service workers day out with their 'fare food' will be entering Kitchen HQ to cook for their right to stay in the competition.

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2017 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

Rules Kitchen My

Season 8, Episode 09 - “Kelsey & Amanda (NSW Group 2)”

You’re invited to south west Sydney where sisters, Kelsey & Amanda, are like kids in a candy store bringing sweet things to the competition. Plus, the most controversial comment of the season to date.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Rules Kitchen My

'Risotto? It is gluggy pumpkin rice'

POOR cooking has been a hallmark of this year's season of My Kitchen Rules and it plumbed new depths in another cook-off. Ref. Source 1e.

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2018 - 10:53am / Post ID: #

My Kitchen Rules

MKR bullies break their silence. THEY were booted off MKR after a shocking attack on their rivals. Now, Sonya and Hadil have spoken. And they’re not happy with Seven. Source 7i.

Image from Instagram public domain.

My Kitchen Rules
My Kitchen Rules (Hover)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: My Kitchen Rules

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,