Pregnant At 65

Pregnant 65 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 27th May, 2015 - 10:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Annegret Raunigk
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2015 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pregnant At 65

65-Year-Old Mother of 13 Children Now Pregnant With Quadruplets

In Germany, a 65-year-old woman who already has 13 children is pregnant again with quadruplets. According to the Daily Mail, Annegret Raunigk conceived after several attempts with artificial insemination over the last year-and-a-half. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
15th Apr, 2015 - 5:02am / Post ID: #

Pregnant

Please tell me this wasn't done by invitro fertilization. For those seniors still doing the do it makes you jumpy if your spouse, suddenly tells you "I'm pregnant!".

29th Apr, 2015 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Pregnant At 65 Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Some one needs to tell her its OK to just be Grandma. After all she is taking a high risk birth for her and the child. Does she truly think she will see the child graduate high school? Who is going to play in the park carry on piggy back? I think when your own eggs dry up enough is enough.

Post Date: 26th May, 2015 - 11:31am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pregnant

65-Year-Old Mother of 13 Children Gives Birth to Quadruplets

In Germany, a 65-year-old woman who already has 13 children has given birth to quadruplets. Annegret Raunigk conceived after several attempts with artificial insemination over the last year-and-a-half. Ref. Source 8o

27th May, 2015 - 10:51am / Post ID: #

Pregnant

I hope she had to pay for this and not the general heath budget. Some how this makes no sense to me that a doctor would allow a patient to do this. How silly of me that's right its all about look what I did and the money.

> TOPIC: Pregnant At 65

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,