Free Range Parents

Free Range Parents - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 27th Apr, 2015 - 4:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2015 - 11:41am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Free Range Parents

Should kids be allowed to roam alone?

'FREE-RANGE' parents are being investigated for letting their young children play in the park unsupervised. They say they're doing nothing wrong. Ref. Source 2

Sponsored Links:
23rd Apr, 2015 - 10:54am / Post ID: #

Parents Range Free

Wow this is a hard one as when I grew up we were running around with no deadlines besides meals and be home before dark. Mind you my parents knew where I was with and who I was with.

But 10 and six might be a bit young for playing in park alone given the change in society. The village is no longer our protection when our children play, at best the are meek witnesses to a crime not our children's champions. So may 12 year old and a 8 to 10 year old in the park might not be so bad.

27th Apr, 2015 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

Free Range Parents Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I cannot agree with this in the least bit. A park with a sign or a name does little to protect your children from the predatory elements that make it to today's news headlines.

> TOPIC: Free Range Parents

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,