Bloggers Who Lie - Page 2 of 3

That's a great policy to have. Anymore - Page 2 - Public Member Blogs - Posted: 7th Apr, 2017 - 11:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
  Bloggers Who Lie Spreading lies on Blogs to make people believe you are sick or achieved something you did not.
8th Oct, 2016 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

Bloggers Who Lie - Page 2

The presidential candidates have been throwing the word "Deplorable" around for awhile. Well this is what deplorable is… Making a fraudulent plea for help, getting people to feel sorry for you and then taking their money.

Sponsored Links:
11th Oct, 2016 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

Lie Bloggers

For every good point in something there is always someone that comes along and ruins it for everyone else. Good blogs, bad blogs, deplorable blogs, fraudulent blogs....

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bloggers Who Lie Blogs Member Public

Cancer fake Belle Gibson's bizarre new health claims

DISGRACED wellness blogger claiming she has shrunk her tonsils and healed her own mouth cavities with new fad diet ahead of court judgment: reports. Ref. Source 8z

Image from FaceBook public domain.

Bloggers Who Lie
Bloggers Who Lie (Hover)

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

Bloggers Who Lie
A Friend

Page 2 Lie Bloggers

No matter who it is they like to be in the news and get money handed to them. I do not pay much attention to bloggers as half of them you can not trust or believe.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

Bloggers Who Lie
A Friend

Lie Bloggers

Yeah, I may follow a blogger of a site that interests me, but that is usually something to do with history or society. I don't follow bloggers who blog about themselves.

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Bloggers Who Lie
A Friend

Bloggers Who Lie

This happens in the beauty industry every single day. They call themselves 'beauty bloggers', and while there are a few honest ones out there, there's FAR more who desire the money from the cosmetic companies they are supposed to be reviewing. This makes it pretty difficult if not near impossible to find honest opinions about a product or service. There are even surgeons and other practitioners who will offer free services in exchange for a positive review - so often that sometimes beauty bloggers are boasting about how great something is before they've ever received it or tried it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Bloggers Who Lie
A Friend

Bloggers Lie - Page 2

Yes, everything I read online I read with suspicion. Even from sites like Angie's List. Heck, especially sites like that any more.

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Bloggers Who Lie
A Friend

Bloggers Lie Public Member Blogs - Page 2

That's a great policy to have. Anymore it seems a lot of things on the internet are meant to be misleading. Maybe children of this generation need to have school classes to teach them common sense when it comes to the internet, since I know there are definitely a lot of teenage girls looking at beauty blogs.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Bloggers Who Lie

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,