Bruce Jenner - Caitlyn Jenner

Bruce Jenner Caitlyn Jenner - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 21st Aug, 2015 - 2:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
  Bruce Jenner
Post Date: 25th Apr, 2015 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

"I'm a woman," Bruce Jenner said in an interview with ABC's Diane Sawyer during a much-anticipated interview broadcast Friday.

"I would say I've always been confused with my gender identity," Said the former Olympian and current reality TV star. "My brain is much more female than it is male."

Jenner, 65, confirmed what had been widely assumed: that he would speak for the first time about undergoing a male-to-female transition.

Earlier Friday, Jenner's most famous stepdaughter, Kim Kardashian, said, "We're going to watch the special together as a family." Ref. CNN

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Bruce Jenner - Caitlyn Jenner (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2015 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Jenner Caitlyn Jenner Bruce

Caitlyn Jenner on Vanity Fair cover

FORMER Olympian Bruce Jenner has revealed his new identity and life as a woman in Vanity Fair, gracing the magazine's cover. Ref. Source 7o

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2015 - 11:04am / Post ID: #

Bruce Jenner - Caitlyn Jenner Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Bruce Jenner Wanted His Wife to Abort His Oldest Daughter, Refused to Attend Her Birth

Former Olympic athlete Bruce Jenner is the big news story this week due to his announcing that he is transgendered and now living life as a female named Caitlyn Jenner. Ironically, this same week that Jenner is getting international attention new reports are surfacing that Jenner wanted his first wife to abort their oldest daughter and refused to attend her birth. Ref. Source 2c

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2015 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

Caitlyn Jenner: It's about 'accepting one another'

"It's not just about me. It's about all of us accepting one another." Ref. Source 4d

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2015 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I find it interesting that the news is giving so much press coverage over Him/her. I wonder if it is because the world seems to be soo beholden to the Kardashians that they can not stop watching?

18th Jul, 2015 - 4:36am / Post ID: #

I believe its because there are a lot of people with this issue but they aren't as brave to come out in the public like this so they see Caitlyn as a heroine.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Aug, 2015 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Bruce Jenner Caitlyn Jenner

Caitlyn Jenner bares all in revealing cossie

CAITLYN Jenner has conquered her fears and donned a sexy white swimming costume in public for the first time. Ref. Source 8l

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2015 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Bruce Jenner Caitlyn Jenner Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Jenner faces manslaughter charge

INVESTIGATORS in the US want Caitlyn Jenner charged with manslaughter because she was driving "Unsafely" At the time of a fatal crash in February. Ref. Source 9r

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Bruce Jenner - Caitlyn Jenner

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,