Bruce Jenner - Caitlyn Jenner - Page 2 of 3

"Humbled by this unique opportunity": - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 1st Apr, 2022 - 6:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
  Bruce Jenner
Post Date: 13th Oct, 2015 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

Bruce Jenner - Caitlyn Jenner
A Friend

Bruce Jenner - Caitlyn Jenner - Page 2

I support the right of anyone to create their own identity, and to pursue happiness in any way that doesn't harm others. What I don't get is why the news media is acting like transgender is something Ms Jenner invented, or why it took a D-list celebrity to suddenly make it something worth talking about.

Sponsored Links:
13th Oct, 2015 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Jenner Caitlyn Jenner Bruce

I believe its just like Cynthia said, so many wanted to do what Caitlyn is doing now but did not have the courage. Since its a celebrity doing it they get courage. Let's remember there are many cross dressers out there who we do not know about, Citlyn is the first to celebrity to go public about it.

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2015 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bruce Jenner - Caitlyn Jenner Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I see it as an indictment of our culture that the attempt to become the person one wishes to be requires an an act of courage.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2015 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 2 Jenner Caitlyn Jenner Bruce

Caitlyn Jenner settles lawsuit in deadly crash

A woman injured in a fatal February crash that involved Caitlyn Jenner has settled her lawsuit against the reality TV star. The victim had sought unspecified damages against Jenner for the Feb. 7 crash on Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu that left another woman dead. Ref. Source 5v

Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 5:23am / Post ID: #

Jenner Caitlyn Jenner Bruce

Caitlyn offered insane amount to star on Big Brother. CAITLYN Jenner has reportedly met with TV bosses to sign on for Celebrity Big Brother. And their offer to secure the star is astronomical. Ref. Source 9h.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2021 - 5:47am / Post ID: #

Caitlyn Jenner ponders shock career move. Caitlyn Jenner, famous first as an Olympian and then as a reality TV star, is reportedly now considering a drastic career change. Source 2u.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Apr, 2021 - 6:27am / Post ID: #

Bruce Jenner Caitlyn Jenner - Page 2

Governor of California?! That is a very high goal but I doubt Caitlyn has the kind of pull in California to do that. I don't think she has much political experience to bring assurances to people.

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2022 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

Bruce Jenner Caitlyn Jenner Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

"Humbled by this unique opportunity": Fox News has hired Caitlyn Jenner and announced she'll start with an appearance on Sean Hannity's nightly show. Source 8f.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Bruce Jenner - Caitlyn Jenner

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,