Mom Of The Year

Mom Year - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 2nd May, 2015 - 1:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th Apr, 2015 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

Mom Of The Year

Please watch this then think of every interview you have seen with pro athletes and what they say about MAMA. I know this could have ben mine if I was this stupid. Put in how you feel hold nothing back wether she was out of line of should be given a medal for caring and being a parent.

MOM OF THE YEAR

I think she was right on with her actions and we as parents to keep her caring and tenacity in mind.

Sponsored Links:
30th Apr, 2015 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

Year The Mom

Mother uses violence on son to stop him from being violent. Makes you wonder why the kid was there in the first place, maybe he saw enough at home to give him the courageous edge in throwing the rocks.

1st May, 2015 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Mom Of The Year Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

He was there because he was in the belief that the police will only listen to a violent uproar because another black man was shot by a cop. He got his ears tuned in because moma didn't want the boy locked up or shot. If you think he was ready to chuck a brick because his mom gave him the whopping when needed then I will disagree.

1st May, 2015 - 6:17am / Post ID: #

Year The Mom

I agree with mom but in some places child services would already be on her case for assault. I think in this case they would let it slide, but who knows.

1st May, 2015 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

Year The Mom

Very good and good work by mom. We need more parents like this actively policing their children.

1st May, 2015 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Mom Of The Year

She could have done that same thing without slapping him. Maybe just holding him by the arm but at least she did something rather than nothing which would have landed him in jail or worst.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st May, 2015 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Mom The Year

I do not think is a kid hes and adult male. I guess police could charge her with assault but the outcry would be huge.

2nd May, 2015 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Mom The Year Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Outcry against who, the kid for pressing charges or the police for making the arrest. laugh.gif At this stage with what is going on in Baltimore I doubt any policeman will see this as important enough to risk life and limb over.

> TOPIC: Mom Of The Year

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,