Writing: Pen Or Keyboard?

Writing Pen Keyboard - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 8th Apr, 2016 - 11:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
6th May, 2015 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

Writing: Pen or Keyboard?

The 'new' writing style involves a keyboard. I actually feel odd writing anything with a pen. Is it the same for you?

Sponsored Links:
20th May, 2015 - 8:02am / Post ID: #

Keyboard Pen Writing

I was talking about this the other day. Sometimes, I use a pen and paper and its a wonderful way to write, however, when I have a lot to say and I am thinking too much, then then I type. When the creative juices are a-flowing, I find typing easier. However, I also have a notepad next to my computer. I tend to write my plans or character synopsis in notepad form.

20th May, 2015 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #

Writing: Pen Or Keyboard? UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Now that I can type reasonably fast I can't think of using pen and paper for anything other than some notes here and there.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2015 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Keyboard Pen Writing

I actually do both, when researching and it something that I want to save on file I make a pdf file for easy reading later.

If I am reading a book and making notes I use a notebook and write the facts and ideas I have about what my thoughts are in different areas of the page. Important facts I learn I usually add to the top of the page, and thoughts on the side of the page. I also use a pencil not a pen.

Reconcile Edited: Jotto on 23rd May, 2015 - 2:30am

23rd May, 2015 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

Keyboard Pen Writing

I'm more likely to jot down a few notes in a notepad or the white board than I am to save it in a to do list on my phone or a computer. Of course if I have something very long to write / say I rather the computer of course, and I type fast enough to not make it a chore.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2015 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

My wife swears by the pen, but I personally prefer the keyboard. It allows me to get down everything I'm thinking. I write quite slowly by hand - it's frustrating to lose what I was wanting to write because I couldn't get it all down fast enough.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Dec, 2015 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Writing Pen Keyboard

I prefer pen and paper for thoughts or just general brainstorming, but when it comes to actually writing I prefer the keyboard.

8th Apr, 2016 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Writing Pen Keyboard Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

After using a keyboard for so long the most I can handle is writing my signature on a form and that's it. Give me a keyboard anytime and I'm fast, a pen slows me down too much.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Writing: Pen Or Keyboard?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,