Writing: Pen Or Keyboard? - Page 2 of 2

The keyboard, without a doubt. I honestly - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 27th May, 2017 - 5:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
4th Jan, 2017 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Writing: Pen Or Keyboard? - Page 2

Perhaps largely because I type so often and also last worked on my penmanship in elementary school… my penmanship is terrible. Messy, uneven, and too large more often unless I rewrite and create multiple drafts.

As such, I am much more comfortable typing then I could ever be writing with a pen or pencil. At this point, I have even come to avoid using such unless I have to or for my signature.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Apr, 2017 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

Keyboard Pen Writing

I carry a journal for jotting down ideas as they occur during the day. My tendency to edit on the spot means that these notes are usually really messy and unorganized though. Much of my actual, finished work is on my computer. I also hold my pen strangely, so I'm prone to smudge my work. Typing is just cleaner and faster for my finished work.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

Writing: Pen Or Keyboard?
A Friend

Writing: Pen Or Keyboard? UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I have typed a lot of words on a computer and I have written a lot of words on paper. I think the putting the words I have written on paper onto a computer and a flash drive may be the way to go for now. I want to save some of what I have written as I may add to it.

27th May, 2017 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Keyboard Pen Writing

The keyboard, without a doubt. I honestly avoid writing with a pen or pencil as much as I possibly can, hating my own handwriting and much preferring the convenience of making something look nice while providing the benefit of spelling or grammar.

Now would I love to be able to write fancy and skillfully, with pen or with even quill, but given how it is something very much dying out with less and less use. It would be a skill that wouldn't have much use in the modern age.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 27th May, 2017 - 5:21pm

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Writing: Pen Or Keyboard?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,