Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 
Discuss  My Little Pony RPG
8th May, 2015 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

My Little Pony RPG

My Little Pony Role-playing Game

Would anyone be interested in starting a My Little Pony Role-playing Game or an Role-playing Game based on the animated TV series "My Little Pony"? There are variants of role-play as I understand it. One is to focus on the attributes of friendship, love and commitment that the show promoted. The other is to use the typical tabletop scenario of combat, gain and conquer. Regardless of which side you choose would creating an Role-playing Game here for it appeal to anyone? If someone was interested and had enough players I could make avatars available to role-play.

international QUOTE (Wikipedia)
"My Little Pony" Was created in 1982 by American illustrator and designer Bonnie Zacherle. My Little Pony is an entertainment franchise developed by Hasbro.

My Little Pony RPG
My Little Pony RPG (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
9th May, 2015 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

RPG Pony My

The best way to tackle an Role-playing Game like this is to play freeform, however there are systems for My Little Pony based on attributes.

10th May, 2015 - 6:01am / Post ID: #

My Little Pony RPG Reviews RPG & Card Board

How cute, a Role-playing Game based on the Little Pony cartoon. I'm wondering how that would work out myself because those ponies are not the combating type seeking for treasures of gold.

10th May, 2015 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

RPG Pony My

Its like JB said one aspect can be freeform roleplay based on the characteristics of the ponies. You will need good grounding in the shows to pull it off.

12th Jan, 2016 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

RPG Pony My

My Little Pony seems to still have a strong fan base despite isolated places online / offline fans recently had a PonyCon so maybe there are those who will still want to Role-playing Game as well. *shrug*.

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2016 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

My Little Pony RPG
A Friend

My Little Pony RPG

I would not mind one. Roleplaying is Magic is a decent system I thought about trying.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Jan, 2016 - 4:42am / Post ID: #

My Pony RPG

There is a setting called, "Laser Ponies for QAGS" (The Quick Ass Game System). [..]

It's a lovingly made homage to My Little Pony, and is surprisingly entertaining. Unsurprisingly, it's about ponies who can shoot lasers from their head.

I ran Laser Ponies at Fear the Con 4 or 5, I forget exactly. Had a table full of My Little Pony fans, and set a very Saturday Morning Cartoon vibe from the start. The PCs were young ponies who were in trouble after nearly destroying the town in a snowball fight gone awry and we went back in time to play out the fight, partially because it's fun, partially because it taught the mechanics. From there, the town was robbed by a wicked pony pirate, they had to deal with dangerous bears and eventually redeemed the pirate by showing her the power of Friendship.

Everyone involved had a blast.

21st Jan, 2016 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

My Pony RPG Board Card & RPG Reviews

Good to know we have experienced Members who want to take up this. Corinthi can be the GM and Starshield a Player wink.gif. I believe I have one other person that I know will like to play this if there is a serious game to be made.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: My Little Pony RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,