My Little Pony RPG - Page 2 of 4

I tried Starshield, so its up to you if you - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 25th Jan, 2016 - 6:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 
Discuss  My Little Pony RPG
21st Jan, 2016 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

My Little Pony RPG - Page 2

Shoot, J.B.

There's a wildly popular Pathfinder Supplement called Ponyfinder that's a blatant homage to MLP. It's niche, sure, but probably more popular than 80% of the games lining my bookshelves.

Here's the trick. I've watched like 5 episodes in my life. It's a good cartoon and teaches valuable lessons. Just as a middle aged guy, it's not for me. That said, I have a fondness in my heart for Saturday morning cartoons. Those themes and that wackiness make a really nice Roleplaying palate cleanser after ages of murdering for fun and profit, which tends to be the focus of most Roleplaying games.

Sponsored Links:
21st Jan, 2016 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

RPG Pony My

I saw hints of the supplement before like: Ponyfinder - Heart Of Diamonds. Just letting everyone know that I am open to have all types and kinds of Role-playing Games here and can adapt the Text Role-playing Game Creator to suit it so a My Little Pony Role-playing Game is welcome or version of it.

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2016 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

My Little Pony RPG
A Friend

My Little Pony RPG Reviews RPG & Card Board

I am interested in playing any of the systems as long as I can get a hold of them somehow.

25th Jan, 2016 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Page 2 RPG Pony My

Starshield, here is what is needed:

1. Game Master to run the Pony Role-playing Game (Whatever system or could be pure role-play)

2. At least two Players willing to join in (I know of one but won't coax him to join in unless something serious is starting up).

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2016 - 5:42am / Post ID: #

My Little Pony RPG
A Friend

RPG Pony My

Okay, there seems to be player interest, but hard to tell if there is Dungeon Master interest...

25th Jan, 2016 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

My Little Pony RPG

Yes, you are lacking a Dungeon Master, but Corinthi did hint at her skills. wink.gif I assume you rather not be the Game Master? Perhaps you could start something surrounding mostly role-play and then as Players come around you can let someone GM unless you have others you know of that will be willing to GM.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jan, 2016 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

My Pony RPG - Page 2

His skills actually. Mad Skillz, in fact.

That said, I'm not versed enough in MLP lore to run a game of it. If I were going to run something on this board with the Role-playing Game culture it has, I'd probably want to run something like 13th Age or Dungeon World. Most players seem to want fantasy.

But since I haven't joined a game to see how all the features work, I'm certainly not going to volunteer to run something at this time.

25th Jan, 2016 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

My Pony RPG Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 2

I tried Starshield, so its up to you if you want to get something going in the Community. I used to invite lots of people to play Role-playing Games here but stop doing that (More on that...).

If you do want to seek a GM you can use any of the methods listed that was meant for Game Masters looking for Players but the same applies here: How To Recruit For Your Role-playing Game

Failing that like I said you can just start an open role-play Thread that does not use dice or system rules. An example of that: here.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: My Little Pony RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,