Wisconsin Police & Wisconsin Crime

Wisconsin Police Wisconsin Crime - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2017 - 3:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 12th May, 2015 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Officer Matt Kenny of the Madison Police Department will not face charges over the shooting of 19-year-old Tony Robinson, District Attorney Ismael Ozanne said today.

"I conclude that this tragic and unfortunate death was the result of a lawful use of deadly police force and that no charges should be brought against Officer Kenny in the death of Tony Robinson Jr.," Ozanne said.

"My decision will not bring Tony Robinson Jr. Back," Ozanne told reporters. "My decision will not end the racial disparities that exist in the justice system, in our justice system. My decision is not based on emotion. Rather, this decision is based on the facts as they have been investigated and reported to me."

Robinson, an unarmed biracial man, was fatally shot by Kenny on March 6 in Madison, Wisconsin, setting off days of protests in the city. His death came amid lingering tensions over the killings by police elsewhere of other unarmed African-Americans that seized national attention. Ref. CNN

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jun, 2015 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Crime Wisconsin and Police Wisconsin

Milwaukee Cop Brutally Punches Woman Caught on Police Dash Cam:

The city of Milwaukee has settled a civil rights lawsuit filed in 2014 by a woman who was punched in the face and dragged from a patrol vehicle by an out of control officer- on video. Now taxpayers are stuck with the check, locked in a battle to fire the officer. Ref. Source 1m

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2016 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

Wisconsin Police & Wisconsin Crime History & Civil Business Politics

Saudi student assaulted in Wisconsin dies of his injuries

He was assaulted on a street in downtown Menomonie, Wisdom., about 70 miles east of Minneapolis. Ref. Source 7d.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Police subdue naked man, accidentally light him on fire. Police officers arrested a 32-year-old Manitowoc, Wisdom., man Sunday evening for standing in the street without any clothes on. Then things went bad. Source 9s.

Wisconsin Police & Wisconsin Crime (Hover)

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2017 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Maybe if he acted more like an adult and less like a child the police wouldn't have had to stun him. Then, his beard and chest wouldn't have caught on fire and he wouldn't be charged with resisting arrest. I just don't feel too bad for this guy.

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2017 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Why was he in the street naked to begin with? He did not listen to the police and no one can predict that a tazer will cause a person to catch fire. I feel sorry that he caught fire but he would not have if he listened to the police.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2017 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

KN,

That is exactly how I feel. We need to get back to the place where society holds people accountable for their actions rather than making excuses for them and accusing the police for mishandling them.

> TOPIC: Wisconsin Police & Wisconsin Crime

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,