Directly Meeting With Aliens - Page 3 of 15

Yes, there are some happenings over the course - Page 3 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 18th Feb, 2017 - 7:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (15) »
Discuss  Directly Meeting With Aliens Why haven't we as a collective earth met with aliens yet?
4th Nov, 2016 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Directly Meeting With Aliens - Page 3

Want I will like to know is if any of our leaders or appointed representatives of the whole earth have ever met directly with aliens.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2016 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Directly Meeting With Aliens
A Friend

Aliens Meeting Directly

Whether our leaders have or have not met with aliens does not matter that much with me. I am sure that if some have met with these aliens my question would be more to what advances in travel and space exploration can they share with us. Maybe if they are meeting with people on earth then maybe they are meeting with the wrong people.

28th Dec, 2016 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

Directly Meeting With Aliens UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Myself, though out history, there has been tales of strange encounters. I once remember reading a book that compared the tales of the fae or fair folk with that of aliens and surprisingly a lot a parallels were drawn.

*Among both, there are many stories of those who ahd been kidnapped or abducted.
*Both tales of the fae and of aliens offer consideration of them being of small stature.
*There is an interesting correlation between that of flying chariots and spacecrafts which can be very similar.
*In many instances these encounters left people with pronounced changes both physically and mentally.
*Both had examples of lost memories and altered time, even having aged or found days, months, or years seemingly lost.

Really, I don't have any doubt that there is a correlation. Especially when you do some digging and compare what has been recorded.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 3 Aliens Meeting Directly

We will make alien contact 'by 2017'

WHEN it comes to finding extraterrestrial life, a breakthrough could happen by September this year, according to one expert. Ref. Source 4a.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aliens Meeting Directly

I don't think anyone on this planet has met aliens. There is a definite possibility that there is life out there besides on our planet. No proof has been presented yet. It is all just speculations and conspiracy theories at this point. I will believe it when I see aliens landing on Earth. If that happens I do certainly hope they are friendly.

24th Jan, 2017 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

international QUOTE
I don't think anyone on this planet has met aliens

No one at all? If someone did and there was an issue of national security would they really be talking about it? The recent release of CIA documents shows that there is a genuine concern that aliens have been here but there isn't conclusive evidence on what they are trying to do.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2017 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Directly Meeting Aliens - Page 3

I think there is a lot of evidence that has been around that proves that more than once we have been visited by strangers. Whether or not that is from actual aliens or not is something yet to be seen

I would like to know more about some of the recent discoveries from the universe that we have seen.

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2017 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Directly Meeting Aliens Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 3

Yes, there are some happenings over the course of history that are pretty hard to explain. Aliens or something have probably visited.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (15) »

> TOPIC: Directly Meeting With Aliens

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,