Directly Meeting With Aliens - Page 4 of 15

If that is the case KN I am concerned. They - Page 4 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 27th Feb, 2017 - 9:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (15) »
Discuss  Directly Meeting With Aliens Why haven't we as a collective earth met with aliens yet?
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2017 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Directly Meeting With Aliens
A Friend

Directly Meeting With Aliens - Page 4

The little verifiable evidence I've seen presented for alien contact tends to be summable as "I don't know how people managed this, aliens must've helped."

I find it rather unconvincing.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Aliens Meeting Directly

Why we haven't found aliens

NASA's latest breakthrough discovery boosts the theory that life is out there somewhere. This is why we haven't found it. Ref. Source 1x.

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2017 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Directly Meeting With Aliens UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

This is a fascinating and scary way to look at things. I do believe we have the capacity to engineer our own demise as a species. It may be nuclear Armageddon. It may be biological bloody death. It my be by tinkering with our or other DNA and unleashing something unforeseen. It might be while trying to create black matter. Or it may be when we unleash AI on ourselves and Skynet becomes self aware. Whatever it is there are many options and that is scary.

27th Feb, 2017 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Aliens Meeting Directly

That was an interesting take on why we can't make contact - everyone killed themselves but since our universe is so big its still probable that a lot of life don't know how to kill themselves, they're still in a dinosaur age.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aliens Meeting Directly

Where life out there is in a very basic life, modern or advanced life cycle the fact that there could be and probably is life out there is something to celebrate. Now we need to figure out how we can meet more of these life forms and learn how to coexist because for some reason we seem not able to do with ourselves.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 6:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I would think somewhere in the universe there could be other life. I just hope we find them before they find us. Its not necessarily a good thing for them to find us. They might not have our best interests in mind and will have much greater capability than our planet if they reach us. I don't think that water or viruses will help us but who knows *smile*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Directly Meeting Aliens - Page 4

We may have been visited by aliens if you look at stuff that has happened in the past. I think they are highly advanced and are watching us to see what is going on with us. Are they helping to make sure we go in the right direction before inviting us to a much better future? We will have to wait and see.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Directly Meeting Aliens Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 4

If that is the case KN I am concerned. They would see how badly we are treating this planet and might decide to step in. At the rate we are going I could see us destroying ourselves as Abnninja mentioned.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (15) »

> TOPIC: Directly Meeting With Aliens

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,