Diarmadhim Introduction - Page 3 of 7

Merry Christmas guys I hope you have a great - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 25th Dec, 2015 - 2:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2015 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Diarmadhim Introduction - Page 3

Diarmadhim, if you want to login with either your Google or Facebook accounts then your current Registered Email that you originally joined with must be the same as it is for those accounts or you will be seen as a different User. Besides that you should use the normal Login page and not the Social Logins.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2015 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

Diarmadhim Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Diarmadhim

I'm on a Windows phone (It's new) and I can't figure out where the normal login page is undecided.gif Apparently I had another window open in which I had my personal Facebook account logged in instead of my gaming account, which is why it created a new account for the forum.

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2015 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Diarmadhim Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Always at the top of every page there is a Login button. I have attached an image for you but I think I will do something now to emphasize it more in case others miss it as well.

Diarmadhim Introduction
Diarmadhim Introduction (Hover)

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2015 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

Diarmadhim Introduction
A Friend

Page 3 Introduction Diarmadhim

Ahh. That's not an option on the page bordeglobal.com, which is what I typed in on my phone. Currently you have to scroll down and click on International Discussion to get to a page that has the regular login listed instead of the social login.

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2015 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction Diarmadhim

As illogical as this may seem, InternationalDiscussions.com is actually the home page for this Community. BordeGlobal.com is the server or host which serves many other sites. Nevertheless, you are quite right - someone seeing "BordeGlobal" constantly will first look to login via the root domain. Therefore, I made server and site wide changes to include a Manual Login button (Gold) on every page as well as better formatted Login page. Thanks for the feedback.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 25th Dec, 2015 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

Diarmadhim Introduction
A Friend

Diarmadhim Introduction

Thank you for clearing that all up JB. I was looking into FP and noticed that Step 2 mentions rating the site once per day. Where would one go to rate the site?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Dec, 2015 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Diarmadhim Introduction - Page 3

That Thread was created in 2003, since that time there has been a lot of changes to the Community and we do not have some of those facilities anymore. I've updated the Points, Core Posts, Posts & FP - Forum Points to reflect the current ways to earn FP.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 25th Dec, 2015 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Diarmadhim Introduction
A Friend

Diarmadhim Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 3

Merry Christmas guys biggrin.gif I hope you have a great one! Here's wishing you all safe travels too!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Diarmadhim Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,