Aericsteele Introduction - Page 8 of 11

Get well buddy. I am looking forward to seeing - Page 8 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 10th Jan, 2017 - 12:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2016 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 95
Flag Posts: 1,434
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 11.5%
[+] Gain: 627.77 FP
Charm: 68

Aericsteele Introduction - Page 8

Ok, I will hold off on posting anything. I've been struggling with exactly what needs to go there anyway which is why I have yet to post anything. I don't want to end up putting out a bunch of information that turns out to be irrelevant to the players so I'm in the process of organizing my thoughts.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 29th May, 2015 - 4:34pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2016 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Aericsteele

Aericsteele, for your SRD, did you purposely want to point to Google Docs or didn't realize that you could put the content in the description box? Please confirm.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2016 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor

Aericsteele Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I initially thought of putting the content in the description box but it didn't appear that I was able to preview my edits to make sure that they were organized and I already had everything in google docs so I thought this would be easier to edit as well. I would prefer to put the information in the description box though so that I do not have to link to an external site.

Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 29th May, 2015 - 4:34pm
Signature:
Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2016 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Page 8 Introduction Aericsteele

A preview, how could I forget that… thank you for mentioning it. I just added it in so you can make the change. I also made the input box bigger. When you make the changes please press the approval button again so I can get you going. Please also add anything you will like to see here: Text Role-playing Game Creator Auto SRD Reference.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2016 - 11:25am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Aericsteele

Been a bit - everything okay bud? I hate it when adulting gets in the way of me having fun biggrin.gif.

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2016 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor

Aericsteele Introduction

It's good; I haven't been too involved in Icon's Pathfinder campaign because I'm just kind of waiting to see what happens. I don't feel like I have a whole lot of other things for my character to do at the moment. I'm in a little bit of a holding pattern in that game.

Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2017 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Member Editor

Aericsteele Introduction - Page 8

I've been fighting the flu for the past three days now so posting has been sporadic; hard to get the creative juices flowing when I feel like I've been hit by a Mack truck. Starting to feel better so hopefully I can get back to more regular posting tomorrow.

Signature:
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2017 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele Introduction
A Friend

Aericsteele Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 8

Get well buddy. I am looking forward to seeing how Onwen tackles the current mystery.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Aericsteele Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,