Aericsteele Introduction - Page 9 of 11

I see, I am truly sorry to hear that. Wherever - Page 9 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 22nd May, 2017 - 9:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2017 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele Introduction
A Friend

Aericsteele Introduction - Page 9

I went through the same thing around Christmas. Get well soon bud - the man flu sucks!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jan, 2017 - 9:43am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Aericsteele

Get well soon Aeric. I hope you get better soon. I know that it is miserable. (Hugs).

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 10th Jan, 2017 - 9:44am

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 95
Flag Posts: 1,434
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 11.6%
[+] Gain: 627.77 FP
Charm: 68

Aericsteele Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I apologize for recent posting delays. I'm usually able to check in and do some posting during my breaks at work but the past week or so I haven't really had many opportunities for decent breaks at work and today I had to travel all day and didn't get back until late this evening. I love surly teenagers; they give me job security though, I'll give them that.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 29th May, 2015 - 4:34pm
Signature:
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor

Page 9 Introduction Aericsteele

So after a week of feeling completely under the weather, tired, achy, coughing, etc. I finally take myself to the doctor. Turns out I managed to get hit with a double whammy… Strep and the Flu. Just wonderful. Anyway a lot of my free time over the past week has been spent sleeping but I hope to get back on top of my posting soon. Got myself a shot of penicillin so hopefully the recovery will begin.

Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 29th May, 2015 - 4:34pm
Signature:
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2017 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Aericsteele

Hi Aericsteele, glad that you are on your way to a full recovery. Thank you for keeping us informed about your schedule and health.

Post Date: 22nd May, 2017 - 4:04am / Post ID: #

Member Editor

Aericsteele Introduction

It may have been obvious to others involved in the games that I play and run on this site that my participation has dropped off fairly significantly recently. Unfortunately I have been really struggling to keep up with everything in my personal and professional life while at the same time trying to maintain involvement in this site. I don't think I can doing it anymore, however, and my creativity and motivation to write has really taken a hit lately.

I'm going to have to retire from the games that I am involved in as a player. Apologies to Icon and Daishain as well as to all the other players involved in these games. I will continue to run my 5E game as best I can and try to get it to a satisfactory conclusion though.

Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd May, 2017 - 9:00am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele Introduction
A Friend

Aericsteele Introduction - Page 9

I'm sorry to hear this but I understand that real life happens. Good luck and hopefully one day things will calm down and you'll be able to return full force.

Post Date: 22nd May, 2017 - 9:36am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele Introduction
A Friend

Aericsteele Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 9

I see, I am truly sorry to hear that. Wherever this weird life may take you, good fortune in your future endeavors.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Aericsteele Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,