Aericsteele Introduction - Page 2 of 11

I am tagging your intro to let you know that - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 30th Nov, 2015 - 3:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (11) »
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2015 - 11:22am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele Introduction - Page 2

Hi Aericsteele, sorry for your sister's loss this will be a time to comfort her. Did he leave any children behind?

Rather off topic, but...
I notice there have been a few accidental deaths of friends / family of Members here.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2015 - 11:46am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 7
Flag Posts: 329
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.8%
[+] Gain: 392.00 FP
Charm: 5

Introduction Aericsteele

Awful news Aericsteele. My condolences to you and your family. Take all the time you need, we'll be here when you want to return.

Reconcile Edited: Bindoner on 21st Nov, 2015 - 11:48am

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 13th Nov, 2015 - 2:57am
Signature:
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2015 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 4
Flag Posts: 342
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.9%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: 8

Aericsteele Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Sorry for your loss and condolences to you and your family.

Take your time, we'll be here when you get back.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 14th Nov, 2015 - 10:41am
Signature:
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2015 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Member + Author
[?] CPosts: 1,034
Flag Posts: 3,902
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 16.7%
[+] Gain: 1,379.41 FP
Charm: 71

Page 2 Introduction Aericsteele

I don't think we've crossed paths but its still befitting to offer my sympathies as well.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 19th Sep, 2007 - 1:15pm
Signature:
Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2015 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Aericsteele

I understand how you feel and hope you take all the time you may need. My condolences to you and your family.

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2015 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 95
Flag Posts: 1,434
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 11.5%
[+] Gain: 627.77 FP
Charm: 68

Aericsteele Introduction

Thanks everyone for your condolences. My wife's brother was killed in an accident on Friday November 20th, and we drove five hours so that my wife could be there with his daughters and the rest of her family. The funeral is Wednesday so posting may be a little more limited on that day as well for me, but writing and Role-playing Games tend to be my therapy; one of my coping mechanisms.

He has three daughters and a granddaughter. It has been very hard on my wife and especially on my mother-in-law. I cannot imagine having to bury one of my children.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 29th May, 2015 - 4:34pm
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Nov, 2015 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,527
Flag Posts: 9,323
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.2%
[+] Gain: 715.87 FP
Charm: 159

Aericsteele Introduction - Page 2

How sad. Why am I reading about so many sudden deaths? I think this is like the fourth one. Take the time you need, real life situations do happen but its nice that you can find relief posting here.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2015 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele Introduction
A Friend

Aericsteele Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

I am tagging your intro to let you know that we have PA Savage Worlds game in the works. I would like to know what experience if any you have had with Savage Worlds. Please feel free to tag my intro with any questions or suggestions.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Aericsteele Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,