Selling Unborn Babies Online

Selling Unborn Babies Online - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 27th Jan, 2016 - 2:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Craigslist
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2015 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Selling Unborn Babies Online

Craigslist Ad Claims to Sell Unborn Baby For Money or Drugs: “6 Months Pregnant, Don’t Want It”

WSB-TV reports that the ad has “spurred a full blown investigation.” Here’s how the ad, described as “shocking” (Could it be something else?) reads: “6 months pregnant, don’t want it. Willing to trade it for $ or drugs. Guaranteed white, so don’t come at me cheap, serious offers only.” Ref. Source 9c

Sponsored Links:
15th Jun, 2015 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Online Babies Unborn Selling

You have to be a real piece of work to do this but if its about drugs an addict will do anything for a high.

25th Jan, 2016 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

Selling Unborn Babies Online Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Baby Put Up for Sale on Craigslist
Original Post Date: 20th Jan, 2008 - 12:55am

I really hope is a sick joke, otherwise what the heck is going on with parents? >:(

international QUOTE
Police in Newmarket, N.H. Are investigating whether a recent ad on craigslist offering to sell a baby is true or just a hoax.

The ad in part reads, "My daughter is almost 1-year-old and is driving me nuts... If you have always wanted a child of your own and you either (Expletive) or can't get approved for adoption then this is you," MyFoxBoston.com reported.

It continued, "I am somehat flexible on the terms of the lease. If you decide you would like to purchase the child at the end of the lease, all baby cloths and toys that I have are included in the final sale price," MyFoxBoston.com reported. Source 4o

27th Jan, 2016 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Online Babies Unborn Selling

This should be open season for social officers and the cyber police to answer the ad and take action. Nothing like this should ever be done without the authorities getting there first.

> TOPIC: Selling Unborn Babies Online

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,