Falrun Introduction

Falrun Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 20th Jun, 2015 - 9:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 8th Jun, 2015 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 39
Flag Posts: 1,334
Avg: 0.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 10.8%
[+] Gain: 333.60 FP
Charm: 20

Falrun Introduction

Hi Everybody, I'm a long-time gamer. I've been playing since the early 80's with most of that time being spent as a Dungeon Master. I have had opportunity to play but mostly I've been in groups of people that weren't really motivated to Dungeon Master.

I played a wide variety of Role-playing Games in the 80's, but since then I've been focused on 2E. I've dabbled with 5E since it's been out, but haven't had too much time to get into it.

I learned about this site from a Facebook post and figured I'd give it a try, hence my account and introduction.

I look forward to trying out play-by-post as I've played one or two play-by-email games in the past.

Thanks for having me.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 8th Jun, 2015 - 1:33pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jun, 2015 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Falrun

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Adventurer! For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow. Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2015 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

Falrun Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Falrun! You came here for a specific game I see so it looks like you've already blended in but if you have any questions feel free to ask here, your introduction thread. Do you also plan to be a Dungeon Master in the future?

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2015 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,525
Flag Posts: 9,315
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.4%
[+] Gain: 714.99 FP
Charm: 159

Introduction Falrun

Most of the threads where people are joining are Dungeon Masters must be that the Dungeon Masters tend to be more dedicated players I guess. Oh, welcome to you Falrun, enjoy your stay.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 19th Jun, 2015 - 11:13am / Post ID: #

Member Editor

Introduction Falrun

I'm not planning on being a Dungeon Master. I normally play on [another site]. I thought I'd join a game here to fill the time in-between the [other site's] sessions that are played weekly.

Seems to be working out well.

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 8th Jun, 2015 - 1:33pm
Signature:
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2015 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,525
Flag Posts: 9,315
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.4%
[+] Gain: 714.99 FP
Charm: 159

Falrun Introduction

So you're a time filler eh? laugh.gif Too bad, I was going to invite you into some other Role-playing Games I'm in but it looks like you're taken up already.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2015 - 10:00am / Post ID: #

Member Editor

Falrun Introduction

I appreciate the offer and I may take you up on if depending on how this game goes. smile.gif

Signature:
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2015 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,014
Flag Posts: 51,671
Avg: 6.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,577.10 FP
Charm: 394

Falrun Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Greetings Falrun. I saw the error logs where you attempted to use the Character Creator and got an error message. Sorry about that, it has been fixed - you should be able to create your Character now. We are currently updating codes here for a newer version of PHP so if you find anything out of the ordinary please let us know.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Falrun Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,