Woman Has Dead Child In Here For Decades!

Woman Dead Child Decades! - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 26th Jun, 2015 - 10:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2015 - 4:53am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Doctors Discover Woman Has 50-Year-Old Unborn Child Inside Her

A 92-year-old woman from Chile went to the hospital after falling and doctors determined she had inside of her abdomen a 50-year-old unborn child who had died internally. Interestingly, this is not the first reported incident of an unborn baby who died and went undetected for decades. Each of the three cases have occurred in South American nations. Ref. Source 1b

Sponsored Links:
24th Jun, 2015 - 6:53am / Post ID: #

Decades Here Child Dead Woman

That's amazing and creepy all at the same time. First I would have thought that if the baby was dead wouldn't the body go through some sort of decaying process? Then how could she not notice anything for so long?

24th Jun, 2015 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

Woman Has Dead Child In Here For Decades! Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

If the woman was on the obese side then she would not have noticed but given her age I don't think she was obese for all these years. Still amazing.

25th Jun, 2015 - 10:55am / Post ID: #

Very interesting according to the article the fetus dies out side of the uterus then calcifies to protect the mother from infection as it decays. I was wondering how a person would not notice if this had been in the uterus as no period etc. I understand this might occur in the tubes or other spot beside the uterus. I always thought that when that occurred it was usually life threating.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 25th Jun, 2015 - 11:02am

25th Jun, 2015 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

The human body is so amazing but at the same time it can be too protective, not really letting you know what's going on until its too late because its too busy with clean up efforts.

25th Jun, 2015 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

You might see this as non-related but for me. People have been known to walk around with gangrene and obesity and not be bothered by it even though it is affecting their body, so this may be one such example of neglect.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Jun, 2015 - 10:46am / Post ID: #

Woman Dead Child Here Decades!

It is true we tend to ignore some discomforts and accept them as part of life. Neglect might not be the word so much as something was wrong, seen the doctor and did what I could and this is the best it gets. Harder for people in the Americas to understand as we have good medical assistance. We are also more aware of our bodies and that pain is not normal and we can do something about it. This lady is poorly educated and trusted the tribal "Doctor" A shaman of sorts I do believe, so she accepted what he did as the best and left it as such. Which is a real shame.

> TOPIC: Woman Has Dead Child In Here For Decades!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,