Donating Your Skin For Art

Donating Skin Art - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 3rd Dec, 2016 - 12:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2015 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Donating Your Skin For Art

This man's donating all of his skin

SOME people make the decision to donate their organs, but a retired Sydney schoolteacher is really taking things to the next level. Ref. Source 9r

Sponsored Links:
6th Jul, 2015 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

Art Skin Donating

It doesn't look good and I'm amazed that a museum would make such a request. Would people even really want to see that, such a creepy thing to be watching the skin of a dead man just because he had tattoos all over his body.

23rd Jul, 2015 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Donating Your Skin For Art UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

How can I say this politely - that is disgusting! Maybe I am biased because I think sticking yourself with needles is not aesthetically beautiful but revolting. I'm for natural - just the way you were born, the only change we should make to ourselves is to comb our hair, other than that we need to stop messing with nature. So sorry, I do not see this as desirable art, and definitely not in this form!

3rd Dec, 2016 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #

Art Skin Donating

I don't think the people would appreciate seeing a dead man's body skin in a museum like that. I don't think it would last very long since it is not pleasant at all and there is no good point to keeping it.

> TOPIC: Donating Your Skin For Art

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,