Too Fat For A Date

Too Fat Date - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 21st Jul, 2015 - 12:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Too Fat For Date
Post Date: 9th Jul, 2015 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Too Fat For A Date

Perfect reply to fat-shaming date

HE told her he'd marry her, if only she weren't so fat. But instead of letting it ruin her self-esteem, Michelle chose another tactic. Ref. Source 7z

Image from Instagram public domain.

Too Fat For A Date
Too Fat For A Date (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
9th Jul, 2015 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Date For Fat Too

The guy is an idiot and needs a reality check. If he is looking for a super model then he needs to stop using the internet and meet people in person - good luck with that!

Post Date: 10th Jul, 2015 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Too Fat For A Date
A Friend

Too Fat For A Date Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Wow that takes the cake. To call any girl too big is not a good idea. If you do not like her shape and size you should never have asked her on a date. Seems he did that just to find a person to shame and put down to make himself look better. The sad fact is that he is the idiot and the person who will be unmarriable.

10th Jul, 2015 - 8:36am / Post ID: #

Date For Fat Too

Maybe its a good thing that he said that only to get more involved in a relationship then to break up. He addressed bed time as well as though she were begging him. Oh how I wish she would reveal the guy but that goes to show you she is classy.

21st Jul, 2015 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

Date For Fat Too

He'd marry her if she weren't so fat? "Loser" Is not an appropriate enough description for a guy like that, the words I want to use would probably ban me from this site. The one good thing he did was let her know straight up that he is a real behind where the sun doesn't shine.

> TOPIC: Too Fat For A Date

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,