Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 27th May, 2017 - 5:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  Ariana Grande Singer
Post Date: 9th Jul, 2015 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ariana Grande

Celebs at war over Grande controversy

CELEBRITIES have lined up on either side of the Ariana Grande doughnut-licking drama, with Rob Lowe and Susan Sarandon going head-to-head. Ref. Source 4n

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Ariana Grande
Ariana Grande (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
10th Jul, 2015 - 6:47am / Post ID: #

Grande Ariana

I saw the video, she was behaving childish and irresponsible. How dare she vocalize that she hates America and Americans even if she thinks they are obese while living and profiting from the country!

Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ariana Grande Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Ariana Grande announces benefit concert for Manchester. In a statement on her Twitter account, the pop star announced she will be returning to the British city to hold a concert benefiting the victims of Monday's bombing. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

Ariana Grande
A Friend

Grande Ariana

I think it is very good of her to do a benefit concert to those who were injured from the attack. I hope all goes well this time for her.

Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Ariana Grande
A Friend

Grande Ariana

KN,

I agree with you. Too often do we hear about celebrities doing selfish things. It's nice to hear about one doing a selfless thing to benefit others. I hope she gets a slew of her friends to join her.

I just wish celebrities would stop saying stuff like we need to hug it out and not hate. That doesn't work with ISIS or al Qaeda. They are both filled with hate. We don't need to hate them. But we do need to destroy them.

Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Ariana Grande
A Friend

Ariana Grande

I agree with that Ninja. Many celebrities are clueless about this. Hugging Isis doesn't make them go away. Sometimes violence is needed to defeat evil. If the only ones committing violence are evil, then evil will win out. This really concerns me. These fanatics will go to any and all lengths to try to bring to life their vision for the world. They are much more dedicated to their ideas than the west is to its own ideas. If they had anywhere close to the military capabilities of the west they would win without a doubt.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Ariana Grande
A Friend

Ariana Grande

Kyrroeth you are discounting the American soldiers and veterans who would not allow that to happen.

I do find it refreshing to see such a nice young lady do things like this for her fans.

Post Date: 27th May, 2017 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

Ariana Grande
A Friend

Ariana Grande Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Kyrroeth,

I hear you and I agree. We are being blind. KN is correct, the military and even those of us who are out would fight this with every fiber in our bodies. There is too much that's good and beautiful in this country to let their vision come to pass. But the question is, would the politicians, press, and public opinion allow us to do what's needed? If they ever get real power we'd have to fight like WW2, that means whatever it takes to win.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Ariana Grande

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,