Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 39 of 46

I am pretty sure you mean it isn't - Page 39 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2017 - 6:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 46 pgs.  35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43  ...Latest (46) »
Closed
Start Here by creating your Character for approval. Also serves for Questions.
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters Related Information to Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters
NOTE: Always use your Introduction to update your schedule, not RPG Threads.
14th Jun, 2017 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Associates Has 2 Associates
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 39

The Dawn Seeker says...

Surprised, I wasn't expecting Averoigne to from a series of short stories. When checking, I was expecting most a reference to a Dungeons & Dragons product. This should be for an interesting change, especially the detail of magic being outlawed.

Sponsored Links:
19th Jun, 2017 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #
Ardo
Cleric Level 7
Character
Lieutenant / Middle Rear
Character Sheet ◀

Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Falruns

The Arcane says...

Trying for some luck on a dice roll for hit points for 6th level. Here is hoping it is good.

Ardo Results:
  • Hit Points on D8 (+1): 2 (1 roll)

20th Jun, 2017 - 3:42am / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Elf Bowman says...

Dungeon Master, I'm rolling my hit die for the next level. Do I get anything fancy for my sheet at level 5?

Hunter Results:
  • HP bonus on D8 (+1): 4 (1 roll)

3rd Jul, 2017 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Page 39 Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

To keep the game going might I suggest skipping players that only show up now and again with no action or the same action of the rest of the party?

16th Jul, 2017 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #
Hunter
Fighter 5
Character
Follower / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Not Not Active

Characters Create Dragons and Dungeons Falruns

Elf Bowman says...

Dungeon Master, I decided to activate the third gem and was surprised that its very much befitting the current game *wink*

international QUOTE
Third Gem Activated. Someone whispers in your ear the answer to something you've been wanting to know about the current quest but when you look back to see who it was that said it you see no one.

22nd Jul, 2017 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters

The Dawn Seeker says...

Now to explain why I have been handling the situation as I have. You see, though Gabriel is a paladin and also Lawful Good which for many means they can behave stupidly either when it comes to being lawful or good, I am trying to consider the long term.

The facts as I have them. The Bishop may or may not be evil, could be deceiving people and be much like the religious or political leaders of our land in it for the power not because of proper faith. Yet he is also a very powerful figure with much influence and control.

Through such, by acting rashly or rudely it could lead to getting on his bad side and a very dangerous foe. More, by going against him it can make the party marked as fugitives and criminals making it much more difficult to get about safely or without trouble.

By trying to have Gabriel keep a cool head, show respect, and generally not antagonize or threaten someone likely much more powerful then we are was for the better strategy. Now, because of all that has happened, I can't even detect whether or not the Bishop is evil.

Still, I am not accusing Hunter of anything and I am certain he was just staying true to his character. I just wanted to explain myself. Even if, at this point, it doesn't change anything and out characters are still in very real danger.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 22nd Jul, 2017 - 5:27pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2017 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters
A Friend

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters - Page 39

No worries Thomas as a Lawful good paladin you did what you must. Attacking a unarmed person who has done nothing to warrant that attack is something a paladin would do. I just hope the two of you can get out safely from this. And with the potion of time travel still.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 22nd Jul, 2017 - 5:53pm

22nd Jul, 2017 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #
Gabriel
Paladin lvl 6
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Base Has a Home Base

Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 39

The Dawn Seeker says...

I am pretty sure you mean it isn't something a paladin would do. Of any cause, I hope that can escape as well. If they do, Gabriel will have a fair few words for Hunter in what had happened. Once they get back with the party and are in a place of relative safety.
----

Now involving the potion of time travel, perhaps so. I will be playing Gabriel as more then a bit weary of the potion until they can confirm that is what it is. Time travel is a very rare thing indeed when it comes to Dungeons & Dragons with really only a couple of mechanical examples of such, forcing such to be left to the Dungeon Master to decide how it works.

That, and with doubt in whether or not the Bishop can even be trusted, using the potion without first confirming what it does could bring even more trouble to the party. That, and there is consideration that even if it does work one must ask how we will put it to use. More, whether or not he gave it to Gabriel and Hunter because he wants them to screw something up.

In going to the past, the future, of changing events in the past where it negatively affects the future or other such details. A potion of time travel can be both powerful and dangerous, so it can be asked why the Bishop would give it to a pair of strangers.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 22nd Jul, 2017 - 6:50pm

> TOPIC: Falrun's 2e Dungeons & Dragons Create Characters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.